Chapter 17: The Truth

~Suga's POV~

"Saranghae oppa!!!"

"J-HOPE!! SARANGHAE!!"

I looked up at a fan as she smiled at me, as I handed her our new released album.

"Gomabseubnida~"

I nodded with a smile as another fan came in. She wanted to hold my hand, so I did.

"Soo Ah is so lucky to have you, oppa."

"Gomsa." I smiled brightly at her. She smiled back and I handed her a merchandise.

But the reporters were there as well..

Jungkook looked at me as I grabbed a mic.

"Are you going..?"

"Alright.." I said, pulling the mic close. "Annyeonghaseyo Army.."

"Annyeonghaseyo Suga!" The fans yelled.

I chuckled and sighed, "Bangtan and I really want to tell all you Army's something. Something very important to us. Well to me. But, we apologize for the late news.."

"Do you want to hear it?!" J-Hope squealed.

"YEAH!" They all yelled.

Everyone laid eyes on me. I took a deep breath and spoke clearly.

"I am married."

Everyone gasped, then all shouted questions, and squeals.

"WHO IS IT?!"

"IS IT SOO AH!?"

"DIDN'T YOU GUYS BREAK UP?!"

"Everyone, calm down." Taehyung said.

"What about Taehyung?!"

"Yeah! We heard that Suga oppa and Soo Ah unnie broke up!"

"Army," Rap Monster said loudly for everyone to keep quiet. "Rumors are rumors aren't they? But sometimes, they're true. But in this case, reporters and fans took it differently as they spotted Soo Ah and Taehyung together."

I nodded, "Yeah. The thing is, Soo Ah is my wife. And we've kept it as a secret for 3 years, since she was afraid that you Army's would throw hate at her. Soo Ah is the woman I want to protect and love, and care for. But because of the false rumors, and my careless decisions, I almost lost the love of my life..."

The fans awed as I wiped my cheeks and sniffed. I shouldn't be crying, but talking about Soo Ah made me miss her even more..

"Aww, poor Suga! He misses his wife.." Jungkook smiled.

"Army! Us Bangtan have been gone from home for almost 2 month, and Suga hasn't FaceTimed Soo Ah all day, shall we make the call?"

"YES!!!"

I looked at J-Hope as he stood up, dialing his phone. Then be placed it near the microphone while it started ringing.

"Ho Seok, can't we just FaceTime her after?" I wiped my cheeks, but he shook his head.

Taehyung handed me tissues, and I took them.

"Gomabseubnida.."

"Anything, hyung." He softly smiled. "I'm glad that you told everyone. I could actually try moving on now..."

I scoffed as I patted his back, "Cheer up kid. I'm sure that you and I weren't the only one that had a crush on Soo Ah."

"True." He chuckled.

"Annyeonghaseyo?" A gentle voice said.

"Army, say hi to Suga's wife, my baby Soo Ah!"

"Annyeonghaseyo Soo Ah!!"

"Annyeonghaseyo Army~" I heard her voice again..

I looked up as Taehyung pushed me forward to J-Hope. J-Hope also pulled me, and handing me his phone.

"Is it okay is Suga talks with Soo Ah?"

"YES!!"

"Soo Ah?"

"Why are you crying?"

"Hyung misses you very much. We all do!" Taehyung smiled.

"I miss you all as well. " Soo Ah chirped.

"Honey, I told everyone about our marriage." I said, pulling away from the table.

"Mwo? You did?! Are they mad? Are you sure-"

"It's fine." I chuckled, "They're happy for us. Even the reporters know, since they're here. We had to clear things up."

"Thank goodness.."

~Soo Ah's POV~

I smiled at Suga through my phone as I sat on the couch. I wanted to reach out and caress his cheek, feel his embrace around me..

"Aren't you busy? Should I leave you alone?"

"We're just with the fans." Suga smiled as he showed me.

"That's a lot," I giggled, "Well, I'll call you later. Have fun, and saranghae."

"I love you too honey.."

"ANNYEONG SOO AH!" The fans screamed.

J-Hope grabbed the phone as I couldn't see Suga anymore, but the fans.

"Annyeong Army! Please support the boys, and fighting!"

"OKAY!!"

I smiled softly, and ended the call. I threw my phone beside the couch as I pulled up the pregnancy test. Staring at it for a few moment, and placing it back down.

"I should wait. I'm probably just jumping to conclusions...." I looked away, but then looked down at my belly, "But I really want this child.."

Ding dong

I looked up, and questioned who could be at the door. There's nobody here to visit me, unless it's my family. But they would've told me. I walked towards the door, and slowly opened it. But the door was pushed opened which made me fall back.

Ji Yeon looked around, and down at me. She shut the door then picking me up harshly by the collar of my shirt.

"What are you doing here?" I frowned, trying to pull her off.

"You. Everything because of you!" She pushed me as I fell back down again. "I just wanted Suga to love me... But because of you, I couldn't have him! Why do you even exist?!" Then she dug her face into her palms.

"Because of my parents." I replied, slowly getting up. "Finding someone to love is difficult, Ji Yeon. There's obviously other people out there, trust me, I know. When I first met Yoon Gi, I didn't want to fall in love with him. But I did... Just have patiences..."

"Why are you being so nice to me? I didn't come here to have you help me."

"I know.... But, I felt like I needed to."

"Can you stop acting?! I know you want forgiveness, but I will never apologize!" She lashed out at me as I stepped back from her. "I fell for Suga the first time I saw him. And when you appeared, I just thought you two were just messing around, really close friends... I tried, I really did, but you were always there to ruin everything!"

Ji Yeon pushed me again, making me bump into the couch. I looked up at her as my hair covered my face, and I pushed her back.

"I pity you. I wanted to help you. But you're  not allowing me to guide you... The boys guided me, and I wanted to do the same for someone in need. But you apparently don't want that help, you pabo! {idiot} So, get out. Get out of my house!" I screamed as tears fell down my cheeks.

Ji Yeon stared at me with wide eyes, her eyes also filled with tears. Then she rushed out. I continued crying, then falling onto my knees.