Chapter 11: 2 Months Later

~Soo Ah's POV~

"Aigoo, this guy.."

"But I know that you still love me." He laughed at me.

I smiled at him, "Sadly, yes."

"Yah!"

"Haha, just kidding. Saraghae~"

Suga chuckled as he leaned in to clean my cheeks.

"Honey, you don't have to do this." I blinked.

"Well, I still want to. It reminds me of when we were still dating." He chuckled.

"Aish.. Hold on, let me go inside and get a napkin." I pulled away from him.

"Alright, but be safe."

"Of course I will. It's not that far." I gigged and left his side.

I grabbed a few napkins and walked out. "See honey, it wasn't that-"

Suga's back as faced me. He didn't turn back.. Instead, he kept doing what he was doing before. I grew furious as I saw the body of a woman.

I pushed Yoon Gi, having the girl to be revealed as Ji Yeon. My widen my eyes huge as I saw her, her lipstick smudged, and it was also over Suga's face.

Ji Yeon just smiled at me, "I told you I belong with him."

"Ji Yeon?!"

I turned back to face Suga, but the face of his became blurry, and so did Ji Yeon's.

All of a sudden the skiesturned dark, and I was alone.. Alone in the moist air, wet ground. I stared at them in tears as they walked off happily, hand in hand...

"Soo Ah! Wake up!"

I shot up from my bed, exhaling heavily, looking around my room as I grew confused.

"Nightmare, huh?" Suga softly said.

I blinked at him, then quickly pulling him into a hug.

"I was so scared.."

"What was it? That, if you want to talk about it.."

"You left me for Ji Yeon. That's all what I could really say."

"I wouldn't do such thing. Well.." I rose a brow at him as he cleared his throat. "Just go wash up. I'll wait for you downstairs, and we could eat breakfast. Oh, and by the way, the boys came over as well."

I nodded, then Suga left. I sighed as the sun shined through my window. I climbed out of bed then went to go change and brush my teeth. I brushed my hair, then walking out to meet the others.

"Yah! Stop messing around!"

"Hyung! Give me back my phone!"

"Taehyung, don't drink that.."

"Oh! Soo Ah's awake!" Taehyung smiled at me.

The boys stopped what they were doing and looked over at my direction.

"Why are you all causing such a ruckus in my house..?" I yawned.

"Joesonghabnida~!" Everyone but Suga said in harmony.

"If it make you feel better, I'm done cooking." Jin smirked, pulling out a pot.

"Apology accepted." I smiled, walking towards the kitchen to help out.