Shard 1

The rain was pouring hard that day. The car skied through a massive puddle and flipped overboard.  An ambulance coming in from a distance and police cars. 

"The girl must be alive! Hurry get her in the truck! Prepare a surgery room!" 

"Shina! SHINA MAKATO!" Yoshino sensei shouted. I woke up. "Did you not get enough sleep last night? If this continues you will be retained" Yoshino sensei continued. "Now answer this question" she said as she tapped on the chalk board. "The square root of x^8 is x^4" I answered. "C-Correct" she replied.

It's another one of those memory pieces. I want to go home already. 

"Look it's her. I heard that if you talk to her you will get instant karma" this girl said. "Eh, for real. No wonder she's always alone" her friend said.

Who made up that stupid rumor? Who cares, I'm better off alone anyway. I look out the window. I want to go home.

Then all of a sudden a baseball flew through the window in front of me.

"The hell Kaito! Go get the ball!" a boy shouted from outside. The next thing I knew, the window next to me opened. 

"KYAAHH! It's Nishikki-kun!" a girl screamed. 

It was a black haired boy who flew in the window. The hell you be doing!? He didn't seem to notice me because I'm the one who got pushed to the ground with my desk. He walked away, looking for the baseball without apologizing to me, the one who got slammed into the ground.

"Oi, you idiot! Don't you see this person on the ground!?" I shouted to him as I pulled myself up and fixed my desk. 

"Eh, who are you?" He asked. I need to be the one asking you that, you idiot. 

Author's Note: 

Man, that was hard. Sorry for the bad grammar. Let me know if you like it so far! I need a anime break now....