Shard 16

Eh, what's going on here? Why am I stuck in this kind of situation? Why is Kaito lying? That's why he never got a proper girl. Am I right?

"You're lying. There's no way you could fall for a girl like her" Yuki continued. Kaito looked at her and said, "Do you really think I will lie in a situation like this?" 

Yes, you did, an 100% lie. 

All of a sudden, Kaito pulled my hand and embraced me into a soft kiss. I dropped my groceries.

Wait, what! This is the second time! Why is he even doing something like this in front of her?!

"I-I see then. Please take care of Kaito for me" I heard Yuki say as she started walking towards the elevators. When she was gone, Kaito letted me go.

I looked at him and asked, "Why did you even lie to her?"

"That wasn't an lie" Kaito replied. "But you didn't have to do that!" I shouted back.  

Here, let me recap this for you. When he embraced me into an kiss, I put my index finger on my lips so he wouldn't go for it. Smart isn't it?

"Why are you so afraid of me kissing you?" Kaito asked. My face turned red. "I-Its not like that. I just.......haven't got used to it yet" I replied as I slid away. Kaito looked at me and said, "I'll make you get used to it."

He leaned down and did a quick kiss on my lips.

That was now the real second time. I want to die already.

I quickly picked up my groceries and said, "There I paid you with my "body", happy?" 

Kaito looked at me and laughed. I could see him blushing just a bit. I quickly grabbed my stuff and dashed all the way back to my room.

Author's Note:

Cute, isn't it? Tell me your thoughts so far.