Shard 5

When lunch break came, there was a crowd of girls around the back row. It was like tiny little ants crawling around a dead bug. But luckily I was smart and escaped before they purged in. I decided to go outside and have lunch.

I found a good shady spot, just underneath a tree. As I sat down, "Oi, what are you doing?"

I looked up, there was Kaito sitting on the branch of the tree. 

"I should be the one asking you that" I replied. "I'm just chill'n up here" he replied. "After all it's hard to get away once the fan girls get a hold of you."

Now I can't eat in peace. That's absolutely great. I even bought myself the most expensive thing on the menu today and I can't even enjoy it! 

"NISHIKKI-SAMA!! WHERE ARE YOU!" a girl shouted from a distance. 

"Oh crap, there's the annoying one!" Kaito said. Then an idea came into my mind.

"HEY! He's ov-" I was cut off by him. "Shut the hell up" Kaito whispered as he covered my mouth. 

The girl looked lost at first. But then she just ran somewhere else to find him.

"You know it's not good to lie" I complained. "I don't want to hear that coming from you" Kaito replied. 

What a jerk he is. That's why someone like him can't get a proper girl. Because he lies.

When lunch break was over, I went back to class. The crowd of girls had already demolished. But there was still one mistake left behind. 

Why is Yuu still sitting right there? It's like drawing a picture, but there is a dot right there, ruining the masterpiece. I don't think I can get used to this.

I sat down next to him, without saying a single word. He looked at me and then looked away.

I realized something was wrong. On my desk it said; "DON'T EVEN TRY TO SEDUCE YUU-SAMA" in dark red and their was a little drawing of a pile of poop near it. 

I can say couple of things from seeing this: One, I don't even want to seduce no body and two, who drew the poop? It doesn't even look like one. It looks more like a unicorn's horn! This person must've not paid attention in art class in elementary school. 

But whoever did this, you must be on crack.