Shard 32

"Geez, is this how you treat your guest of honor" Kaito said. "Never mind that, it was your fault anyway!" I added. "Now, now, let's enjoy some cake" Yuu suggested.

We cut the cake into eight slices. "Oh, it's strawberry" Kaito exclaimed. "Don't you still like it?" Yuu asked. "I'm not a kid anymore, but I still enjoy the flavor" Kaito replied as he took some icing and spread it on my face. I backed away from him. "You asshole! What the fuck did you do!?" I shouted at him. "How could you waste food like that?!"

Yuu laughed. "I love being around you guys so much!" Yuu said. "Are you gay?" Kaito asked. I smacked Kaito's head. "Excuse him" I said. "Hold on. Kaito, I got you a gift" Yuu said as he got up. Then he came back with a package. "Thanks" Kaito said.

It was a pair of oven mitts. I stared at it. "You did say that you wanted to be a pastry chef when you grow up" Yuu explained. Kaito smiled. "Thanks man. These are a big help" Kaito replied as he tried them on. Pastry Chef? Kaito wanted to be one? Did he say that when he was small? Like he can cook. He probably burned water.

Kaito looked at me. I knew it. Greedy ass bitch. I did prepare something for him as well. I searched through my bag. I pulled out a present. "Here" I said as I tossed it to him.

He caught it and opened it. It was a William Shakespeare book. "The Tempest, thanks" Kaito said as he smiled at me. I looked away. You better. That book cost like 20 something bucks. 

"You remembered that Kaito and I both like Shakespeare books didn't you?" Yuu saked. "Y-Yeah, I guess. I just happen to remember it from a dream" I replied. "Looks like we still got a chance to retrieve your memories" Kaito added. I looked at them.

"Did you think we will leave you hanging like that?" Yuu asked. "Well" I said. "Either you agree or not, we plan to get your memories back" Kaito agreed. Why are they doing this for? Why for me? I don't think it's possible to retrieve it back.  

Author's Note:

When your friends are all just too nice. Ah, look at the trio of love. What do you think? Are they able to get her memories back?