Shard 49

We came in the Onsen house. "Please feel free to pick a room. We don't have not much, but we're out of business around this time of year so there are plenty open" Mashiro explained. Grandma have us a tour of this place.

The room arrangement was that all the girls in one room and all the boys in the other room. "Can't believe we're staying in a room together" I said. "Y-Yeah" Yuki replied. "Want to hit the hot bath now?" I asked. "Sure" Yuki agreed. We grabbed our bathing supplies and headed down to the springs.

And guess who we collided into? "Oh, you guys are going there too?" Yuu asked. "Yeah" I replied. "Let's go in the mixed bath then, Shina" Kaito suggested as he put his arm around my neck. "Hell no! I'm not going with you in there!" I replied as I headed into the women's bath. Yuki looked at me and sighed.

"Shina, can I ask you a question?" Yuki asked. "What?" I said. "Are you and Kaito really dating?" Yuki asked. I looked at her. "Yeah" I replied. "Now answer me this" Yuki began. "Do you even like Kaito back?" My eyes opened. "Ugh, I-I suppose so" I replied. "You hesitated just now. Are you not aware of your own feelings?" Yuki added. What am I suppose to say?! I don't know! Do I? Maybe.......just a little bit?

Yuki started walking towards the bath. I gripped my fist and bit my lip. "I LIKE HIM!!!!" I shouted out at last. Yuki turned around and looked at. "I-I like, I like Kaito" I said again. "I heard" Yuki added.

We got in the bath water. "This is heated really well" Yuki commented. "It feels nice in here" I added. "Shina, I'm sorry" Yuki apologized. I looked at her. "No, I should" I said. "I know why he likes you now. You're so different from other girls. Usually someone would kill for your spot next to him. But yet, you want to throw away the spotlight so badly" Yuki explained. Isn't this the same thing Yuu told me?! Is it true? 

"But I feel incredibly bad for Kaito. He fell in love with an A-cup girl" Yuki added as she looked at my chest. My face turned red. "Don't rub that in! It.....it can still...grow" I shouted. "I'm just joking with you" Yuki laughed. "I think it's time for me to give up on Kaito. I'll look for some other dude." I looked at her. "You're giving up? I repeated. "Yes, even though he took my first kiss and everything" Yuki replied. "Everything?" I said. "Oh that. We didn't go all the way. We stopped before we even started" Yuki explained. My face relaxed. That's just nasty still!

"What happened there?" I looked at her. "Your neck, there's a band-aid" Yuki pointed out. I smacked it. "A-A mosquito bite! I scratched it a bit too hard so bleed" I lied. Yuki laughed. "Mosquitoes don't appear around winter time! Don't worry, I know anyway. It was Kaito's doing, wasn't it" Yuki said as she got up. How did she know?! Crap, I'm doomed!

"You go and enjoy yourself, I'm leaving now" Yuki said as she left. I sat in the water. I peeled off the band-aid. Not like I need to hide it anymore.