Shard 20

In the end, I got in the same umbrella as him and walked to school together.

How did this crap even happen? Why are we walking to school, sharing one umbrella? This is like the every typical love couples!

We got to school just a couple minutes away from late. I open the door to my class. My senses began to alert me. I looked up, a bucket of water was about to fall on to me.

I kicked the bucket at the right time on the side. It flew all the way to where Yuu was. 

All the girls faces were like "oh no." The boys faces were like, "hell yeah!" I almost forgot that I need to teach these bitchy girls some lesson. 

As you expect, the bucket of water spilled on Yuu. "I-I'm sorry" I apologized to Yuu. The girls just snickered at me. "Yuu-kun, are you alright?" a girl asked. "Please use my handkerchief" another girl offered. One, ain't gonna work, girl.

Yuu wasn't looking at them, he was looking at me. I just stood there, not knowing what to do. I looked away and ran out of class. "Shina!" Yuu called after me.

Why do I feel so miserable? It wasn't my fault, it was those fan girls. I didn't know what to do! 

I ran passed each classroom. I decided to hide in the infirmary for the rest of the day. When I opened the door, I heard Yuu's voice down from the hallway. I quickly got in and closed the door. 

I looked around and decide to hide in one of these beds. I slide the curtains out of the way and just got into one of the beds and slid the curtain back close.

I lay down and realized that I'm not alone on this bed. Whatever it was, it feels warm and familiar. I started to squirm around to get out, but an arm pulled me back in. A second later, I heard the infirmary door open. Footsteps entered the room.

I struggled around in the bed. But this person was strong, his hand clamped on to mine's like a crab. I started to kick him on the leg. Then he leaned down to my left ear and whispered, "Hold still, Shina."

My eyes flickered. "K-KAITO?!" I cried. At that moment the curtains of that particular stall opened. Yuu looked at us, in that weird position.

Author's Note:

Now we have a full love triangle. Ah, how much I just love boy jealousy. What do you think will happen next?