Shard 15

Kaito walked up to the counter and actually paid for my groceries too. Why is he doing this? I mean, doesn't he hates me or something? Wasn't he an sadist?

We left the grocery store at last. 

"T-Thank....you" I said. He laughed. I take that back, he's still making fun of me. I will slit his throat tonight when he's asleep.

Kaito rubbed my head. "You're really interesting" Kaito said. My face turned red. "W-What did you just say?" I asked.

We argued back in and forth all the way to the apartment building. 

When we got into one of the elevator, "I will pay you back for today. That was ¥2950, right?" I suggested. Kaito looked at me and sighed. "It's okay, you don't need to pay for it in that form of way. Pay it with your body instead, 'Kay?" Kaito replied. I looked at him. 

W-WHAT?!

"T-Take the money form!" I apologized. Kaito looked at me. "Should I force you then?" he asked. My life is over. I knew that there was a price to pay for this, but why like this?!

Just then, the elevator door opened. I started to sprint back to my room with my groceries. I could pay him the money at school. No need for "doing that", right?

But when past Kaito's room, I saw a girl standing there. That caused me to stop. 

"Excuse me who are you waiting for?" I asked her as I stopped. "Oh, um-" She got interrupted. 

"Shina, why did run away?" Kaito asked as he put his right arm around my neck. Then Kaito looked up and saw that girl.

"Yuki?" Kaito said. "Sorry for showing up like this. I was wondering if-" Yuki got interrupted again. 

"No, it's already over. Please leave" Kaito said as he letted go of me. 

"I know what I did was wrong, but please. Give me another chance, after all you did fell for me first" Yuki begged. "And you also gave me my "first" because of that!"

What the hell does she mean by that!? Don't tell me they are ex's and they did that thing! My god, what's going on? Why do I feel like I'm the third wheel in this?

Kaito looked at me and smirked. "Sorry, I'm already occupied by another women. Isn't that right, Shina?" Kaito asked me. I looked at him. 

Oh no, he's dragging me in this thing too. 

"What do you mean by that, Kaito" Yuki asked. "I'm telling you that she's my girlfriend" Kaito replied as he pointed at me.

Author's Note:

Sorry for interrupting often, but I just like to tell you some thoughts on this story. >(*~*)>   What do you think will happen next to Shina? Kaito is too "good" in this chapter, don't you think?