Shard 40

The next day when I got to class, Yuu wasn't there. I knew it, it was yesterday's incident. Yuu is not here because of that. Well, I can go check on him later. What a drag, so let's instant message him or call him instead of going there in person. But who has his phone number? Oh wait, Kamizaki-san! But where is she? Then another thought came into mind.

I called Kaito out of class without anyone noticing. Then I dragged him to the roof of the school. Why am I doing this? 

"What's up?" Kaito said. "Do you know Yuu's phone number by any chance?" I asked. "Why?" Kaito asked. "I need to apologize for yesterday" I replied. Kaito sighed. "I won't give it to you" Kaito rejected. "The fuck?! Why won't you give it to me?" I complained. "I won't allow my girlfriend to have another dude's number" Kaito explained. He's getting on my nerves. 

"Fine then. Tell me where Kamizaki-san is!" I said. "No, I'm not letting you get in contact with him" Kaito continued. "What's wrong with you! I just need to apologize for your stupid interruption yesterday!" I shouted. Then Kaito banged his had on the rail, blocking me from running away. I looked at him.

He leaned in closer with a serious face. "Oi, what are you doing! Calm down!" I said as I started pushing him on his shoulders. Kaito leaned in my ear and whispered, "You're the one being stupid." The fuck he say! I'm the stupid one? When was the last time you checked yourself?!

Then he backed off and left. I slid down on my back and collapsed on my legs. "T-This dude!" I cried. 

When school was done for the day, I was on my way out when overheard something. "May-san, do you still have Yabuko's number?" this girl said as she cling onto another girl's arm. "Yabuko's. Yeah, I suppose so" the girl replied as she flipped through her notebook. "There, that's his." "Thank you, May-san!" that girl thanked as she ran away. 

"E-Excuse, but are you Kamizaki May?" I asked. May turned around and looked at me. "Who are you?" May asked. "I'm Shina Makato from class 2-C. Do you have Hayama Yuu's number?" I said. "Yuu-sama's. Oh yes, I do" May replied as she flipped through her notebook. She showed me the phone number and quickly wrote it down somewhere on hand with a marker. "Thanks!" I said as I quickly dashed off.

Once I got back into my apartment, I called Yuu. I typed in the phone number and put the phone near my ear. I took a deep breath in. At last Yuu picked up. "Hello" this women voice answered.

I dropped my phone onto the couch and backed up five feet away from the phone. Crap, it's Yuu's mother! Why is she picking up Yuu's phone?! My god! Okay, slowly hit the "end call" button. I moved my leg towards the phone and pressed the red button. That was a close one.

Author's Note:

When you dialed the wrong number. Yup, do it like a ninja. But she didn't dial the wrong number, the wrong person picked up the phone, that's all. Sorry if I'm rushing things a bit! Speaking of that, "Yaboku." Is it a familiar name to anyone? Yup, of course it is! It's from Noragami, Yato's real name. I ship Yatori (Yato and Hiyori)!! I'm just blabbing stuff now.