Shard 50

Why did I even say that? Oh well, it feels nice to lift the rocks of my shoulders. I put my head down on the rocky floor. I can go to sleep in here any second.

"Shina, we're leaving tomorrow to Grandma's place so tell your friends goodbye" Mom said. "We're leaving?" I asked. "No sweetie. It's just a visit, we'll be back" Father replied. 

"Kaito, I'm visiting Grandma's house tomorrow. I will be back, so don't worry!" I said. Kaito looked at me. "Not you too. Yuu left and now you. Who am I going to talk to now?" Kaito complained. "Don't worry, I will definitely come back and continue being your friend, Kaito! Yuu will too!" I cheered. Kaito looked at me and smiled. "You said that not me" Kaito said as he held out his pinkie. We did the pinkie promise.

Then all of a sudden all the memory shards flashed back one by one. All the ones from my previous dreams did a preview. The picture is......complete. I remember what happened now! I know! I want to tell Kaito and Yuu! I did it! I remembered, everything! 

I started getting up. What, why does my body feel so heavy? Why are there black tentacles around me? What is this? Why is it so dark. Yuu, Kaito, Yuki, Grandma, where are you?! Someone, anyone........help me!

------*------*------

Outside of Shina's POV:

"Yuki, where's Shina?" Kaito asked. "She still hasn't come back yet?" Yuki said. "I searched all over for her. I can't find her" Yuu added. "She's still in the bath! I will go get her" Yuki said as she got up. Yuki ran down the hallway in her yukata (Japanese clothing similar to the Kimono). 

"Shina!" Yuki shouted to me as she ran down next to me. She shook my arm back in forth. "Oi, wake up! You've been in here for an hour now!" Yuki cried. "What's going on?" Mashiro asked as she came in. "Shina, she's not waking up!" Yuki replied. Mashiro's eyes widened. "Call for an ambulance, Hayama-san!" Mashiro demanded. "Y-Yes!" Yuu said (FYI: Kaito and Yuu were standing outside the women's bath). 

"Yukirin-san, help her up to me" Mashiro ordered as she rolled up her sleeves. Yuki scooped me up from the water and gave me to my grandma. "It's already time, huh?" Mashiro said. "What? What time?" Yuki asked. "I will explain everything later at the hospital. Help her get dress" Mashiro replied. Yuki nodded her head as she rolled up her sleeves. 

  ------*------*------  

Back to Shina's POV:

I woke up in the hospital. I rubbed my eyes. "Where am I?" I asked. Kaito and them rushed towards my side. "Are you awake, Shina?" Yuu asked. "How do you feel?" Yuki added. I looked up at them. "Sorry, but who are you?" I asked.

Author's Note:

This chapter is really confusing to understand so, let me explain:

Shina is in the bath. She fell asleep and so she had a dream. Her last memory piece came up. After that, still in her dream, her body was in darkness wrapped tentacles. The outside and back to Shina's POV is confusing to understand as well. Outside POV stands for what's going on when Shina's still asleep in the bath, in the darkness.  Back to her POV is when she's narrating again, awake this time. If you still don't understand, leave a comment down below and I'll get to you~

So our main character is in a coma. Sad, isn't it. She doesn't remember who her friends are. Congratulations! You guys read through the golden twist (the big twist). I'm trying so hard, no to spoil the next chapter.