Chapter 3*

*Mild smut*

~January 2011~

"Liam open up!" I yell as I bang on the door angrily. A few seconds later the door opened and Liam looks at me in shock and mutters some type of greeting as I push past him into the house and walk into the kitchen. After going through their cupboards I huff in frustration. "Where's your whiskey Liam?" I roared.

"Look Hazza, I know you're hurting but this isn't the answer. You know Gem doesn't like stuff like that in the house anyways." Liam reminds me gently.

"I don't need you to be my sister's fiance right now, I need you to be my friend. Please." I plead with him exasperatedly.

"Fine but don't tell her you got it from me." Liam shrugs as he reached above a cabinet and brings down bottle of Jack Daniels. He grabs two glasses and brings them over to the couch before motioning for me to join him. "I'm not letting you do this alone H." Liam says sadly as he pours us each a a glass. "To Carolina." He says tipping his glass up before taking a sip as I followed suit. The burn of the warm amber liquid was so good, after a while it had eliminated the pain all together.

Forgive me Father for I have sin- oh fuck it. Not like he actually gives a flying fuck about me anyways.

Liam and I sat in the dark for hours, he would slowly nurse a glass for every three I downed. Not much was said, I mean there wasn't much to say. In one single night I had lost everything, my past and my future. Who am I without her?

After the bottle was empty Liam helps me into their guestroom to lay down, the minute my eyes close as our memories start to pour in.

~Father's day 2010~

"Harry keep your hands to yourself!" Carolina squealed as she pulled on a pink sundress. It was fathers day and we were due at my mom and stepfather's house in a few hours for a barbecue. For some reason I just couldn't keep my hands to myself, no matter how hard I tried. Her skin never changed, how responsive her body was to me... Everything was the same as it had been our first time.

Now I know most people will tell you their first time was awkward as fuck, but not mine. Not ours. We both knew we didn't have to wait until we were married, we would be together no matter what anyways. We did however wait until we were 18 and living on our own.

I remember that night like it was yesterday.

**
~August 2009~

It was Carolina and I's first night in our new apartment close to Mercer University, it was our first night together period. We had never stayed the night together during our over year and a half relationship, our parents would never allow it but it also went against our morals. I had stripped down to my boxers for bed and got under the covers before Carolina came in wearing a tank top and short set. Her eyes widen as she realizes that I was totally checking her out, I mean I have seen her in a swimsuit before but this is so much more intimate.

She climbed into bed and I wrapped my arms around her as we settled in with her back against my front. I kissed her shoulder and whispered "I love you" before falling to sleep. A few hours must of gone by, I was woken to Carolina whimpering and shifting against me causing my boxers to grow tight. She moans my name softly and I quickly realize what was going on.

She was having a wet dream, about me.

Tightening my hold around her I softly kiss from her shoulder up to her neck before attaching my lips to her sweet spot right behind her ear. Carolina moans loudly and rolls her body back against my now completely hard manhood earning a throaty groan from me.

"Harry?" She whispered.

"Yes baby?"

"I i-um." I could hear the nervousness in her voice but also knew what she wanted. My fingers slip just beneath the band of her sleep shorts as I leave a trail of kisses to her shoulder. "I want you Harry." She whispers before rolling towards me and cupping my face. "Make love to me Harry."

"Are you sure? You were just sleeping." I ask searching her earth colored eyes for any trances of doubt not finding any.

Before I could respond I could feel her hands trail down my body and palm my hardness though my boxers. Holy shit, she's serious. I think to myself as she gives me a lustful gaze and bites her lip.

She pulls her tank from her body before sliding down her shorts as I follow suit. We laid there naked for what felt like hours. Exploring each other, tasting each other.

"I'm ready Harry." Carolina says as she lays back and produces a foil packet while smirking at me.

I knew how this all worked but that didn't calm my nerves. My hands shook as I slowly rolled the protection down my length before positioning myself in between her legs. Carolina gave me a reassuring nod and whispered "I love you" just before I slid into her, filling her completely.

It felt like heaven, like God himself had molded her just for me and I would live my entire life thanking him each and every day.

**
-Father's Day 2010-

"Harry we are going to be late babe." Carolina huffs as she throws a black Tshirt and some skinny jeans at me.

Huffing I mentally talk down my arousal from the memory. After sliding on my clothing and boots we set out for the two hour drive to Savannah. Carolina was quiet on the way there, almost like she was nervous about something.

"Are you ok Baby?" I ask as I reach over and grab her hand.

"I'm perfect Harry." She replies smiling brightly.

Before I knew it we were pulling up to my parents estate, after shutting my door I jog around to open hers and help her out. Once inside Gemma and my Mother whisk her into the kitchen to help prepare the food.

Smiling to myself at how well Carolina fits in with my family, I head out into the backyard to join Robin and Liam.

"Happy Father's Day Robin." I greet him before giving him a hug. Liam nods to me as I settle down into the lawn chair next to him and watch Robin grill. "You know it's Father's Day but you still insist on doing the grilling?" I tease Robin as Liam laughs heartedly.

"I don't need you two burning down the house! How's football going H?" Robins asks, he's always been my number one supporter when it came to sports. He nurtured my talents as soon as they surfaced.

"Good, training in the heat of the summer sucks pretty badly though."

"Happy Father's Day Robin." Carolina says in a singsong voice as she walks out of the house with Mom and Gemma. She gives him a big hug before greeting Liam, she then walks over to me and settles into my lap which caught me off guard. She kisses me sweetly before whispering in my ear.

"Happy Father's Day to you too Harry."