Chapter 60*

July 2017 (The following morning)
Gen's POV~

What the fuck?

My eyes flash open to the sun shining in the window as I wake up with the WORST headache I have ever had in my entire life. I try to remember what happened last night as I rub my temples. I remember dancing with Harry, then the bartender bringing me water then Harry punching said bartender.

Wait what?

I jolt up to a sitting position causing Harry's arms to fall from my body brushing against my breast.

Why the fuck am I naked?

Oh God no no no.

I'm frozen as I start to panic, I don't remember ANYTHING. I don't know how I got back here or naked. What the fuck happened last night?

"Baby are you ok?" Harry asks sitting up.

"No I'm not fucking ok Harry, I have a killer headache, I don't remember shit from last night AND we had sex." I explode as tears come pouring out.

Harry pulls me into his lap and wraps his arms around me. "Shhh, it's ok Gen. That assfaced bartender slipped something into your drink so I brought you back here." He reaches over for some asprin and water then hands it to me. "Here drink up and I'll explain everything." He reassures me.

The water soothed my dry throat as I swallowed the pills. "Someone seriously drugged me?" I ask Harry and he nods sadly.

"I tried to stop you but I was too far away. Don't worry, I broke his nose for you." Harry adds winking causing me to giggle. "So I brought you back here and you took a shower then we went to bed." Harry finished quickly.

"Harry...." I warn, knowing he isn't telling me everything. "How come I'm naked?" I ask pulling the sheets around me.

"You didn't put anything on after the shower." He says shrugging.

"So we didn't have sex?"

"No, but not for lack of you trying either. I swear God was testing me last night." He says sighing.

I tried to have sex with him?

"Yea, you did." 

Shit did I say that out loud?

"Yup." Harry says smirking. "You made it really really REALLY hard to say no, I mean when you got down on your knees and wrapped your mouth around me in the shower I thought I was done for." Harry teases.

Oh my God I did not.

"Then after we came to bed you jumped on me, ripped off my boxers and started humping me. We were less then a centimeter away from breaking your rules Gen." He adds with a cheeky grin.

"But you told me no?" I ask flabbergasted that he was able to resist temptation especially with all the tension we've had built up.

"I knew you wouldn't remember it, that's something I want you to remember. You're not just some quick fuck to me Gen..... You're everything to me." He says the last part in a whisper as he cups my face.

God I love him

I pull the sheet from my body leaving me bare and turn towards Harry so I'm straddling his lap then kiss him feverishly. He grips my hips, I feel him grow hard under me as our lips work together. Then I leave a trail of kisses down his neck to his collarbone and then down his chest as I  slide down his body.

My lips trail to his boxers and graze over his large bulge.

"Gen, what are you doing?" Harry asks with his eyes wide.

"Rewarding you." I smirk up at him before pressing my lips against his arousal again. "Also doing what I had intended to do last night." I confess as I pull Harry's boxers down, freeing his rockhard manhood.

Damn he's big.

"Baby you don't have-" Harry begins to coo. "Oh God, oh my fuck." He moans rolling his eyes back and gripping the sheets as I wrap my lips around him. Relaxing my throat I take him as deep as possible as I grip his base firmly. "Fuck Gen, that feels so good." He moans as I pick up speed.

Suddenly he gathers my hair in his hands gripping it, pulling me up to him and kisses me passionately.

Fuck that was hot.

Reaching down I start stroking him as his tongue caresses mine. A sweat washes over his body and I know he's close to his high so I reattach my lips to his arousal. Harry's hand gripping my hair as I bobbed up and down was adding an additional pressure to my now dripping core.

A few minutes later his grip tightens even more, slightly pushing him deeper into my mouth as he hits the back of my throat with his warm release. 

After a few final sucks and licks Harry pulls me up and kisses me deeply before flipping us. He kisses down my body to my  hips as he pulls my legs apart so I'm bare and open to him.

"Harry what are you doing?" I ask him with a raised eyebrow.

"It's your turn."