Chapter 82

July 2017~
Gen's POV~

"I think you should have a seat." The beautiful blonde woman in her mid 40s states. I walk over to the couch and sit quietly looking down as Harry makes his way to the door. "Both of you Mr. Styles." She snaps and Harry sits on the other side of the couch.

Director Ora huffs. "Fuck I need some wine, got any Gen?" She asks.

"There's some white in the fridge." I inform her.

"Excellent." She muses before walking to the kitchen, pulling out a glass and filling it to the top. She returns, sits in the armchair across from us  and studies us as she sips her wine. "You two look like you've been caught by your principal fucking under the bleachers." She chortles.

"Well we kinda hav-" Harry begins but is cut short by my death glare.

"What did you need to talk to use about Director?" I ask after clearing my throat.

"Oh please Gen, you know better then that. Call me Celine please." She looks over to Harry. "So you're the infamous Mr. Styles that has been getting all the female staff members fired huh?" Celine smirks. "I can see why now."

"You don't need to fire Gen, she's does nothing wrong." Harry states firmly.

"Oh I wasn't talking about her, I was talking about Tess and Kendall." She cackled. "They were desperate little bitches so good riddance. However Kendall did accuse you two of having an inappropriate relationship which I of course knowing Gen ignored. However when your mother brought forth the same concerns Mr. Styles I do need to look into it." Celine informs us and Harry's face drops.

"With all due respect to both you and my mother, she doesn't know what the hell she's talking about. She's simply upset because Gen has caused a ripple effect in my family by one of her discoveries." Harry explains.

"Well she may not know what she's talking about but I do Mr. Styles." Celine retorts.

"Call me Harry please, I have a bitter relationship with my last name at the moment." Harry quips.

"Yes I'm aware of what happened last night, I'm also aware that there are times you come in Dr. Horan's room at night and don't return to your own. But I must say I'm impressed, she has alcohol in here and you never touched it." She went on. 

"I never knew it was here but I wouldn't of touched it never the less." He snaps.

"Very well, as you know this is a program that isn't very strict. Gen sets the rules of each program herself using more traditional practices while others use... Well not so traditional. This facility is for the rich and privileged, they sometimes require... Additional treatments that aren't usually allowed and while I don't encourage this there is nothing I can do to keep it from happening." Celine explains further.

"Celine, I can assure you that Gen has done nothing wrong." Harry states in a pleading voice.

"I know she hasn't Harry, I've known her a lot longer then you. She's treated dozen's of patients many who have been good looking and well off men but she's always stayed extremely professional." She pauses,, looking from me to Harry. "That is until you. Let me tell you two a little story." Celine muses as she finishes off her glass of wine. "When I first started here as a therapist I fell in love with a client. I fell hard and fast, so did he. It was then that director relaxed the rules a bit, she saw the benefit that not only traditional ways of treatment but also treatment of the heart benefited him. In a sense I healed him entirely." She adds.

"What happened to him?" Harry asks.

"Oh we are still happily married, our oldest is off to college next year." She responds. "With therapists like Kendall, they use their patients which in turn fucks them up even more. Gen has only had one patient relapse in her time here, she's an excellent therapist and I'm sad to see her go, however it's what's good for the both of you. You two remind me of my husband and I so much, I respect that you have kept up the Doctor Patient front in the public... Well for the most part but what happens in Mexico stays in Mexico." Celine winks at me as Harry laughs.

"This isn't funny Harry, I was actually scared for my career." I snap.

"Babe you have to admit... It's pretty funny." He smirks and my stomach flutters.

"I think it's hilarious Gen." Celine muses. "By the way I forgot to say this but this conversation is completely OFF the record." She adds with a smile and I begin to relax. "Anyways I wouldn't be a good director if I didn't follow through with an overly nosy mother's misplaced concern now would I? You two have 20 days left here, just keep the rouse up in public... I could care less what goes on behind closed doors as long as it does no harm to either of you which clearly it hasn't." She finishes and stands up. "Take care of each other, what you have is rare." She says before turning away and walking towards the door.

"What is that Celine? That Harry and I have.." I question.

"A second chance."