Chapter 110

Pay close attention, the POVs will jump back and forth-

_______________________
Harry's POV~

Those same jade eyes, the sun-kissed brown hair

"What the fuck are you doing here?" a woman's voice sounds as the front door slams.

"I uh-"

"You can't have her, you can't take her from us." She seethes as I'm left speechless.

**

Gen's POV~

After grabbing Talia's dress I hear a door slam and voices.

Shit!

I rush downstairs to see my mother in Harry's face. "Mom what the hell?" I shout walking to Harry's side.

"I told you to stop seeing him Imogen, I told you he was a waste of time." She spat keeping her eyes on Harry.

"You don't even know him! You wouldn't give him the time of day!" I retort fighting back tears.

"Oh I know him... Trust me I know him." She growls looking him up and down as Harry's eyes widen.

Oh shit, Harry slept with my mom?

**

Harry's POV~

No.
This can't be.
It can't be her.

~January 2011~

"Mr. Styles?" A nurse asks quietly as she tries to comfort a crying pink bundle. "What about-"

"I can't." I cut her off and storm out the the room, never once looking back.

Her eyes were the same deep green but aged a bit more.

"It's you." I whisper.

**

Gen's POV~

"You can't have her." My mom growls in a low whisper.

"Will someone please tell me what the fuck is going on?" I explode, my mother's eyes shoot to me as Harry's remain trained on her.

"I need to leave, I need to go." My mom states breaking her eye contact with me. 

What in the hell is going on?

"Harry how do you know my mom?" I ask but he doesn't reply. I walk in front of him and look into his eyes. "Harry how do you know my mom?" I shout asking again but he still doesn't respond. "Harry fucking answer me!" I scream, pushing his chest. 

Harry snaps back to reality and bolts for the door, blocking my mom from leaving.

"Let me by." She demands.

"No." Harry says coldly.

I felt like I was watching a movie. I'm here, I'm present but now one notices me. Can they not hear me? Did I lose my voice? Was I dead and hunting the Earth?

WHAT THE FUCK?

"Mom how do you know Harry? Please can someone explain to me what the hell is going on?" I plead as tears stream down my face. Harry's eyes soften but remain trained on my mother.

"Sweetie I think you should sit down." My mom suggests.

"It's her isn't it?" Harry whispers as tears flow from his eyes. 

"Yes, it's her"