Chapter 66

July 2010~
Harry's POV~

"Harry I told you I wanted organic apples and you got me non-organic! How fucking dumb can you be?"

"I'm sorry, I'll go get you some organic ones." I replied softly before leaving the house.

Carolina was in a mood, pregnancy amplified her hair trigger temper and almost everything I did pissed her off.

I mean, a apple is a mother fucking apple.

Whatever though, if I don't do it I'll never hear the end of how I tried to kill her and our baby with non-organic apples.

After getting her $30 apples I head back to the house. "Dad? I didn't know you were coming to visit."

"I was in the area and dropped by to see you but you weren't home, I need to get back to the office." My dad shrugged and walked off nonchalantly.

Weird.

**

July 2017~

"Harry, what do you want to eat?" Gen asks as she looks through the room service menu still perched on my lap.

"Doesn't matter, I'm easy to please." I reply, pressing a kiss to her bare shoulder.

"Thank God, if you were one of those "Is this organic?" fuckers I would never touch you." She teases.

Could two people be anymore opposite?

When Gen told me she had a daughter everything just made sense. It also made me adore her even more. For a woman to be strong enough to step back and allow someone else to help while she works her ass off to support them.... Just says what of person she is and how her mother raised her to be.

I know her dad's demons haunt her, she's reminded by it every time she looks in the mirror. But to be able to overcome something like that without falling into a pit of despair like I did... She's just amazing.

"I feel like some pasta, how does that sound?" Gen asks.

**

February 2010~

"Really Harry? Olive Garden on Valentines day? How much more cliche can you be?"

"You used to love coming here Carolina." I asked confused.

"People change, let's just go to that new vegan restaurant." She quipped.

"But I already have reservations and I really want pasta after that grueling training session I had earlier." Carolina knew me better then this, she knew some vegan restaurant wouldn't satisfy me but it was like she was hellbent on changing me. She wanted to break down every behavior and choice that she didn't agree with.

"I don't want to get fat Harry." She snaps and I gave up, I guess I'll just go out to burger king after she's asleep.

**

July 2017~

"Sounds perfect."

"I can't decide what I want. The coconut lime shrimp with creamy alfredo looks amazing but so does the carbonara with scallops then the chicken parmesan over fettuccine.... UGH I can't decide." Gen huffs in frustration.

"Just order them all baby, I'll help you eat it and that way you can have them all." I offer.

"Are you actually encouraging me to gorge myself on carbs right now Harry?" Gen challenges and my face drops.

"Erm-"

"Cause if you are you're even more amazing then I had ever thought." She adds teasingly before calling up and ordering 5 different dishes that all sounded amazing.

"Wanna watch a movie Gen?" I ask.

"Pride and Prejudice!" She exclaims and I roll my eyes. "What, I have a huge thing for Mr. Darcy!" Gen shrugs before lightly stroking the skin behind my neck. "You know... You give me major Mr. Darcy vibes then you wear those ruffled shirts." She coos seductively and bites her lip.

"Oh yea?" I ask, cocking a brow.

"Mhmm." She answers innocently but it's the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

"Does it turn you on?" I whisper with my lips against her neck.

"Mmmm maybe...." She responds licking her lips.

"Does it make you wet?" I ask with my voice low and raspy as I trail my fingertips up the inside of her thigh.

"I don't know, maybe you should check." Gen challenges.

She squeals as I pin her down to the couch, lean between her legs and kiss her passionately. My hands run under her tank top and caress her breasts as she tilts her head allowing my more access. Gen pulls at my shirt and in one single movement I pull it from my body before reconnecting our lips. She moans softly as I grind my swollen groin into her covered heat.

"Room service!"