Chapter 15

May 2017 (present day)-

Harry's POV-

No sex for six months.

Can I do that? I mean I guess I have to, plus its not like I have anyone I'd want to bang here.

Except my therapist, fuck maybe I do have satyriasis or what ever the fuck it was.

"Harry? You seem distracted today." Gen says breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yea, I guess I am."

"It's all part of the withdrawal process, it will be over in the next week or so." She explains.

"So no sex for 6 months?" I ask looking everywhere but her eyes...

And her tits, fuck me.

"Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear. During this 6 month long process any type of sexual activity is prohibited." She explains further before chewing the end of her pen. She wasn't trying to be sexy at all, it was completely innocent.

But fuck me if that wasn't the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

I shifted in my seat slightly and crossed my legs trying to camouflage the growing bulge in my  tight pants.

She just told you no sexual activity for 6 months and you're over here getting hard?

Wait...

"Erm- I'm sorry, any kind? including uh-"

"Masturbation?" She asks simply without even skipping a beat. "That's correct Harry, while I don't expect you to be perfect I want you to try. Can you do that?" Gen asks attentively.

"Yea, I mean I can try at least."

"I have a trick if you would like to use it." She suggests with a kind smile.

"Sure that would be great." I agree

"When I get sexual urges and I'm not in the position of being able to act on them I treat myself to one of my favorite fruits, that way I'm not stuffing my face with chocolate or anything." She explains candidly.

"Ok so I get horny so I go eat an apple?" I question with a cocked brow and she laughs, it was one of the most beautiful sounds I'd ever heard.

"No, make it a little more exotic! For example mine is kiwi." She effused, my mind immediately pictured her eating a slice of kiwi with the juice dripping down her chin to the top of her breasts as my pants grow impossibly tight.

God Dammit Harry, stop objectifying your therapist.

"They don't have much variety here honestly other then the everyday apples and strawberries, I could take you to the store so you can taste test and select your own fruit." Gen encouraged.

"They would allow that?" I question.

"Usually no but you are a special case, you see your benefactor has made it so you have a bit more freedom. Within reason of course." She explains.

"My benefactor?" 

"Yes, Louis Tomlinson. I understand he's a friend of yours." Gen says biting her pen again.

Tommo did this?

"Yea, he is." I answer her shortly not believing he would pay for my treatment.

"Would you like to cut this session short and go to the store? I'm only here until tomorrow morning then I wont see you again until Monday." She suggests after pulling the pen from her mouth.

"Yea, just erm-" I remember the massive hard-on I'm currently sporting. "Just give me a few minutes?"

"Sure, I have to go grab my purse anyways." Gen said getting up from her seat.

"Meet me in the hallway?"