Chapter 42*

*Mild smut*

May 2017~
Gen's POV~

After Harry calmed down I told him to rest while I handled his room. I grabbed my keys and unlocked the patient room next to mine, usually I don't like for them to be so close but Harry is different. After unlocking it and finding it in perfect condition I bring all of Harry's things over and put them away.

Including the ice cream he had saved sneaky bugger.

Once I was done I headed back to my room. Harry was just asleep under the covers.

Good, that's exactly what he needs. 

I decide to take a quick shower before bed. After drying off I pull on a light nightgown and panties before crawling into bed. Harry was on his back so I rest my head on his shoulder and wrap my arm around his abdomen before falling to sleep.

**

Suddenly I felt soft lips all over my body, kissing my neck to my breasts down my stomach and finally attaching to my core through my panties. My back arched away from the as he teases me mercilessly.

"Harry." I whined earning a smirk as he pulls down my panties and reattaches his lips to my now bare core. He holds my hips down as they buck against him before lightly biting my clit sending me in a screaming writhing mess as I reach my high.

**

"Gen are you ok?" Harry looks down on me with concerned eyes. I was breathing heavy and my body was slick with sweat.

Holy shit.

"Yea I'm fine." I yelped as I jumped up and ran into the kitchen.

It was only 3am what the fuck?

Sighing I open my fridge and grab my green arousal fixers.

 Fuck this isn't working.

After a few bites I huff in frustration.

"I could help you with that." A raspy voice sounds as Harry presses his lips against my neck.  "You smell like kiwi when you're horny you know that?"

"Well I'm eating kiwi aren't I?

"No, I woke up to you moaning my name and I could smell kiwi." Harry explains as he slides his hand down my ass and under my nightie. "Let me make you feel good Gen, you don't have to touch me or anything. Think of it as another massage." He coos kissing from my shoulders up to my jaw as his arm reaches around my front.

"Harry you took off your bandages." I scold him with a weak whisper.

"They're fine now that the swelling is down." He assures me as he slips his fingers under the top of my panties. "Let me take care of you tonight." He whispers as she nibbles my earlobe lightly.

Why can't I say no?

I'm frozen in place as Harry's hand slips into my panties more before trailing his finger down my slit. 

"So fucking wet." He whispers before attaching his lips to my collarbone as his skillful fingers work out my internal knot of arousal.

It's been a while since someone has focused on me ok? The guys I slept with after Niall only cared about them, I'd either have to assist or get myself off after. 

But not Harry.

He wants to take care of me, to make me feel good.

And fuck it feels good.

He slides his finger out of me and around my clit in a rhythmic motion causing me to moan loudly as I buck my hips. I reach back and tangle my fingers in the top of his hair before turning my head and kissing him passionately. 

Harry swallows my moans as I come undone around his fingers. After my breathing steadies he slides them out and sucks my juices off of them. 

"You even taste like kiwi."

***

Mwahahahaha Imma go eat a kiwi now!
Comment if you love me!