Chapter 21*

*Smut ahead*

May 2017 (present day)~

"Ready for the next fruit?" I nod and open my mouth as she places a piece of fruit that tastes of a cross between a nectarine and mandarin orange. "Starfruit." She informs me. She continues to give me different types of fruit but nothing was really doing it for me.

"Ok last one Harry, open up." I oblige as she places a juicy chuck of fruit on my tongue.

Suddenly I feel her plump lips on mine, she feels and tastes like heaven. My hands go to her hips as she pulls off my mask and tangles her hands in my hair. Leaning over slightly I run my hands down the back of her thighs and lift her up, wrapping her legs around my waist and carrying her over to her bed.

After laying her down I yank off my shirt before pulling her pants down leaving her nude lace thong exposed.  Taking my sweet time I grasp her left foot and kiss slowly from her arch to the inside of her knee then up the inside of her thigh until hitting her lace covered core. After repeating the action with her right leg I continue kissing up to her hips. 

In one swift movement I pull her shirt open leaving her bare to me aside from her panties and pale pink bra. My lips resume the trail up her stomach, between the valley of her breasts to her neck as she arches her back pressing her body into me. Grinding my now rock-hard manhood into her covered core leaving me a groaning mess.

Fuck she is so incredibly sexy.

My lips find their way back to hers, they mold together as I reach behind her and unclasp her bra then pull it off and throw it to the side. Gen's hands move from my hair down my chest, feeling every piece of ink with her fingertips and driving me absolutely crazy. My tongue swipes against her lip, begging for access which she accepted hungrily.

Biting my lip I hold myself above her as my eyes take in her body beneath mine wearing only a thong. She's slim from being so tall but curvy as fuck with her full breasts and hips. My lips reattach to her neck before trailing down to her breasts as I greedily kiss every inch of skin. Her hands tangle into my hair again as she moans loudly.

That sound alone could make me come undone.

Kissing down her stomach I reach the top of her thong, after receiving an approving glance I quickly tug them down her legs and toss them with her bra. Without hesitation I attach my lips to her wet heat. She was the perfect combination of sweet and sour as I greedily lapped up her juices. Gen's hands grip my hair and she screams my name as I plunge my tongue into her while thumbing her sensitive clit. 

"Fuck Harry don't stop, I'm going to ah-" She exacerbates as I pull my mouth from her core.

Yanking down my pants and boxers quickly, I lean back after her and tease her now dropping wet heat with my tip. Her breathing becomes erratic as she approaches her high, just as I think she's about to climax I push into her filling her entirely. Gen's eyes grow large as her body takes in my considerable size. Once she adjusts to me I begin to thrust in and out, gripping her hips firmly I make sure every thrust is taken as deep as physically possible.

After 3 or 4 more thrusts I feel her walls clench around me as she arches her back and screams my name finally reaching her high after I denied it twice before. Once she catches her breath I lean down and kiss her passionately as I resume my movements.

This wasn't just fucking.

This meant something, for the first time in over six years I felt something. 

**Comment if you love me!**