Chapter 95

August 2017~
Gen's POV~

"Gen?" Harry asks with his eyes wide. I pull off my mask and place on the bar.

"I let Talia do what she wanted to me and wallah! I look like a hooker." I reply laughing.

"No, you look beautiful but you always do." Harry says biting his lip. "I felt guilty for staring at you... Like I was cheating on your or something." He added quietly.

"Well good thing it was me." I tease as Harry brushes his lips against mine. "I've been drinking Harry." I whisper pulling away.

"I don't care, I can handle it." He replies before pressing his lips against mine, Harry deepens the kiss as he swipes his tongue along my lower lip asking for access which I happily grant.

Thank fuck for good long lasting lipstick.

"Mm you taste like butterscotch." He whispers after pulling away.

"Buttery nipples."

"Um what? You want to butter my nipples? I have four of those so have fun love." Harry smirks.

"No, it's a shot. But I love your nipples, all four of them." I say with a wink, Harry just stares at me smiling. "You look really hot Harry, never thought a vest would make my panties wet." I tease, looking him up and down as I bite my lip.

"You're wearing panties this time?" He asks with a cocked brow.

"Yup, granny panties at that. I knew no one would be getting under this dress." I smile brightly.

"Is that a challenge Gen?" Harry asks smirking.

"Hm maybe..... Come dance with me Harry." I stand up and pull him to the dance without waiting for an answer. Once we reach the middle Harry grips my hips as we dance together effortlessly.

I don't know how but just simply dancing with him feels so much more intimate then any sexual experience I've had before meeting him. Every breath, every feather light touch ignites my core.

After dancing for a while we made our way back to the bar for some water, I had pretty much sobered up thank God. Harry was sitting on a barstool while I stood between his legs. His large hands were either on my hips, ass or running up and down my legs.

"Where are your friends?" Harry asks.

"Their around here somewhere, Talia is a club promoter so she's always schmoozing." I explain.

"Think they'd be mad if I stole you way?" His voice drops a few octaves lower sending electric shocks to my core.

"Um I-"

"Gen there you are!" I hear Talia screech. "Oh look Lena, she found herself some meat. Wonder what tall dark and dreamy would say about this?" Talia looks at me quizzing.

Harry pulls me into his lap so I'm sitting on one of his legs and my legs and dangling between his. "Let me guess, I'm tall dark and dreamy." Harry smirks.

"Talia, Lena... This is my boyfriend Harry." I introduce them. Talia gushes over him and starts telling him some crazy stories while Lena looks him over and bites her lip.

Ok seriously though?

She walks closer to me. "Is he better then Niall?" She asks.

"Excuse me?"

"I said is he better then Niall." She slurs clearly drunk, Harry and Talia overhear and look at her.

"Lena shut up, that's none of your business." Talia snaps.

"Well I mean I had Niall so maybe I could take this one for a spin." Lena says biting her lip.

Harry's grip tightens on me and he presses his lips against my shoulder. "She's just drunk Gen." He whispers.

"What the fuck you mean you had Niall?" Talia screeches.

Lena, the one friend who's been there since I came to America. The first person I told my story to, the person who threw my baby shower.

The one person I thought would never betray me looks me in the eyes.

 "I.Slept.With.Niall."