Chapter 13

May 2017 (Present day)-

Harry's POV-

"Gen?" Soft breaths could be heard from across the couch as I look over and see that she had fallen to sleep. She looked so peaceful, like an angel. I got up and put away the rest of the ice cream in the small ice maker I had in my room then walked over to my bed.

"Daddy no, please don't hurt him." I hear Gen mumble in her sleep. Sighing I walk over to her and shake her shoulders softly.

"Gen what room do you stay in?" I whisper as her eyes flutter open.

"17, it's the black door." She whispers before falling back to sleep.

I lean over, put her arm over my shoulder and lift her sleeping form bridal style before striding out of my door into the hall. Her room was only three doors down from mine but unlike mine had a code to enter. "Gen, I need to know your code love.' My eyes widen at the term of endearment that slipped from my lips.

Good thing she's mostly asleep.

"232677" She whispered softly.

I lean my knee up to support her as I punch in the numbers and open the door. Her room looks much like mine, not very personal. She does have a bigger bed which makes me pretty jealous, a twin just isn't big enough for me. I gently set her down in her bed and cover her up as she settles in. A piece of hair had fallen across her face and before I knew it I was pushing it behind her ear.

What the fuck am I doing?

This woman... Though I've only known her a day....

She makes me feel again.

Well no shit Harry, she's a fucking therapist. 

It's like ever since I lost Carolina, I've been trying to remember what it feels like to have a heartbeat.

Gen turns away from me and sighs as she falls into a deeper sleep, then I realize how fucking creepy I look right now watching my therapist sleep. I stride briskly out to the hallway, making sure her door locked behind me and then walked into my room. Once inside I pull my shirt off, climb into bed and fall into a dreamless sleep.

**

May 2007-

Gen's POV

"He won't kill me Imogen." Niall quips.

"Niall he will, he knows I'm pregnant. Please we have to get out of here, we have to leave Ireland." I beg as Niall's eyes go wide. We didn't mean for this to happen, I was only 16 and he 17. Niall looks as if he's trying to think of a solution but the only one was to get the hell out of the country.

"Ok, on one condition." He finally says quietly as I give him a questioning look. "Marry me." Niall whispers, taking my hands and staring intently in my eyes.

"We're too young." I answer quietly.

"Not if your mom and my father give consent, he works at the courthouse so he could have all the paperwork done by tomorrow." He explains with his eyes full of hope. Niall drops down to his knees still holding my hands. "You know I love you and I love this little baby growing inside of you, we can start afresh in America. As husband and wife." He adds.

"Of course I'll marry you Niall."

-A/N-  Bonus points to the who knows what Gen's code is from!