Chapter 69*

So... I wasn't going to make this smutty BUTTTTTT it's chapter 69 yo! Must celebrate accordingly!

______________

July 2017(The next day)~
Gen's POV~

I woke up to soft lips on mine and hands roaming my naked body.

Can this be a daily thing please?

"Mmm good morning." I moan as Harry's lips travel to my neck.

"If I wake up to you naked like this it's always going to be a good morning." Harry whispers as his fingertips dance across my breasts causing me to bite my lip. He kisses me again but more passionately as he pins me down and leans between my legs. I can feel his growing bulge against my core only separated by the thin fabric of his boxers.

God I want him so bad.

"Wanna try something a little.... different?" He asks as he hovers over me smirking. "Nothing that won't break the rules we've already broken." He adds assuring me and I nod timidly before he kisses me deeply and flips us over.

Harry removes the pillows from behind him, tossing them across the room. I sit up straddling him and shoot him a confused look. "Sit on my face." He says with a big smile.

Wait what?

"Excuse me?"

"Turn around and sit on my face." Harry states a little more firmly and I must of looked like a deer in headlights. "You'll love it, trust me baby." He coos.

Well here goes nothing.

Harry helps me maneuver over him, I've honestly never felt more vulnerable but at the same time I felt sexy and wanted. I cry out as his tongue teases my slit before sliding in, Harry's hands grip my hips as he trails from my clit to my core. The pleasure so intense I have to lean over his body and hold myself up.

I notice a now massive bulge in his boxers. Smirking to myself I tug down his boxers freeing his length before grasping his base and wrapping my lips around his tip.

"Fuck." Harry hisses, pulling his mouth from me before plunging it even deeper causing me to buck my hips and moan around his throbbing manhood. 

Taking him in my mouth as deep as I can, I find myself approaching my high as I moan against his sensitive skin. Harry grips my hips even tighter as he devours my flesh feverishly. The pleasure is making me dizzy so I stroke him as I catch my breath before wrapping my lips back around him.

Harry's skin shines with a light sweat and his licks become more and more intense as I reach my high and cry his name out before taking him as deep as possible. His fingertips dig into my flesh as he releases into my mouth. After lapping at his tip, collecting any of his juices left I collapse next to him and catch my breath.

"Holy shit." Harry breathes out heavily. 

"You could say that again... I've never done that before." I admit sheepishly.

"Me neither." He replies as he lays down next to me and wraps an arm around me. "I'm hungry now."

"But you JUST ate." I tease biting my lip.

"Baby I'm always hungry for you."