Chapter 56

*Warning, chapter is as steamy as Harry in a sauna naked holding a cuppa boiling hot tea and biting his lip all while his hair looking freshly fucked. You will be left wanting more and you will need to go to your local market and find your own sexy fruit.

July 2017~
Harry's POV~

Gen and I start making our way back to our room...

Well, we were trying to at least.

We're all over each other, like chocolate on a strawberry or ranch on a cucumber.

Fuck I'm hungry now.

I couldn't walk more then 5 feet without touching her, without tossing her against a wall and kissing the fuck out of her.  I didn't even care I looked like I was smuggling a really large banana in these shorts either.

That's right, look all you want you horny fucks.

After what should of  taken us 15 minutes but turned into an hour with our lips constantly crashing into each other we reach our room. The minute the door was shut I pin Gen against it and reattach our lips while tugging at the strings to her bikini. My lips work their way down to her chest after ripping the fabric from her body.

Gen moans and bites my shoulder gently as my mouth attaches to her breast as my hand kneads the other. "You're salty." She whispers.

"So are you." I mumble with her nipple in my mouth.

"Shower."

Uh, yes please?

Gen's lips attach to my neck as I pick her up and carry her into the shower. After turning on the hot water and tossing my shorts out our lips crash together again as the salt water washes from our body.  She lets out a loud moan as my hand finds its way back to her breast.

Holy fuck she's sensitive.

Her hands tangle in the short hair on the back of my head as I run my tongue down her jawline to her neck before running across her breast. My greedy mouth laps and sucks at her nipple as she throws her head back in pleasure. 

Suddenly Gen turns us and pins me against the wall, pulls my head back by my hair and kisses me passionately. She lets out a moan as I pull her knee up to my waist and then trail my fingers across her slick slit. 

Her hips buck at the contact causing my arousal to put pressure against her clit.

I could just slide right into her right now.

Gripping her ass I hold her against my tightly as she moans feeling my hardness against her heat. Her hips rock back and forth a few times before she pulls herself from my body.

"Maybe we can finish this later." She says looking up at me biting her lip before sliding out of the shower leaving me dumbfounded literally holding my dick.

"You're such a fucking tease Gen!" I shout after her.

"You love it." She says winking before wrapping up her body in a towel and leaving the steamy bathroom.

Yes, yes I do.