Chapter 53

July 2017~
Gen's POV~

"You have really good taste actually Harry." I praise, going through the clothing he had gotten me. "You seem to of forgotten something important though...."

Harry shoots me a confused look as he walks out of the bathroom wearing yellow trunks along with a hat and sunglasses.

Who the fuck can look that good in obnoxiously yellow swim trunks huh?

Breathe Gen, breathe.

"What did I forget babe?" Harry asks, putting his sunglasses on his hat

"Oh um... Underwear?"

"Maybe I did that on purpose." Harry said smirking as he leans against the door frame. "You didn't tell me what all you needed Gen, I tried."

"It's fine Harry, I'll just live in all these bikinis the next few days." I reassure him before pulling my shirt off and slipping out of my skirt. Turning my back to him I slip my bra off and tugs my panties down. "Or I just won't wear any at all." I tease, smiling at him over my shoulder before focusing on the clothes in front of me. A white bikini caught my eye so I grab it and pull it on.

"I knew that would look good on you." Harry whispers as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind before attaching his lips to my neck causing me to moan. "So, you said no rules this weekend....." He whispers before nibbling on my earlobe.

"Harry-" I warn before gasping as I feel his arousal grinding into my ass. "We are NOT having sex while you're still my patient Harry." I state firmly and turn in his grasp. "But with your rehab being cut in half you only have 28 days left." I say looking up at him and biting my lip. "Now come on, I've got a bitch to make salty." I say smirking.

"This is going to be fun." Harry laughs.

We walk hand and hand down to the beach where the bar was, it was so nice. Not having to hide, not having to look over our shoulder the entire time. Just being able to be together and be ourselves.

"This is it." Harry said nodding to the bar.

"Go in and sit down in her section, I'll be there in a minute." Harry chuckles then heads in and sits down, within moments the barmaid was in front of him.

"Couldn't stay away huh? She said looking over his exposed chest and biting her lip as I watched from the side.

I started jogging over to him, you know to get the bounce affect. Harry smiles widely as I reach him and throw my arms around his shoulders.

"There you are babe!" I exclaim as I place my left hand on his jaw putting the ring on display and kiss him feverishly.

Cash me ousside how bow dah bitch.

"Could I get your best whiskey, on the rocks please?" I ask, smiling at the poor unfortunate soul as I sit on the bar stool next to Harry.

"Sure." She snaps and huffs as she walks off.

"What are you doing Gen?" Harry raises his brow.

"Having a drink." I shrug and he shakes his head, he knew I was up to something.

Oh baby, I'm up to something alright.

The barmaid returns with my drink, Harry's eyes go wide as I flick my drink at her spilling whiskey all down her front.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!"

Lie.

"Gen..." Harry warned.

"What she looked thirsty!" I shrug and Harry can't fight back his laughter.

"Is everything ok over here?" The manager walks over and looks concerned over his wet barmaid.

"Actually sir it isn't, you see Alyssa here poured whiskey all over my husband's 900 dollar Gucci shirt. I don't know if I'll ever get the smell out and with him being a recovering alcoholic you could understand how upset he is." I answer the manager with an honest smile and big eyes.

"Alyssa you're fired." He leans over and whispers to her sternly before she slaps him.

"I'm telling your wife you fucked me last night." She yelled before stomping off.

"Yea, good luck telling my HUSBAND that sweetheart." He shouts after her causing Harry and I to bust out in laughter.

"Look I'm really sorry." The manager says as he pulls out his wallet. "Here's the money to replace it." Harry went to argue but I grabbed the money, thanked him and ran off pulling Harry along.

"How did you know that shirt was 900 dollars?" Harry mused.

"It's Gucci, that shit ain't cheap Harry." I reply before pulling him into a local market down the road.

"What are we going to do with it?" He asks as I look around the store.

Finally I spot a mother with three little kids, she looked exhausted and like she could use a break. Silently I sneak up behind her and slip the money into her purse before running back to Harry. He wraps his arm around me as we walk back to the beach.

"Should of told him it was worth more babe."