Chapter 17

May 2017 (present day)

Gen's POV~

"You erm- you ready to go Gen?" Harry asks sheepishly after turning back around. I had lost myself in his jade green eyes as I subconsciously bite my lip.

Fuck I need a kiwi.

"Yea, I just have to check you out first."

"Erm?" Harry blushes as he looks confused.

"Out of the facility."

"Oh yea. You didn't mean that you were checking ME out of course." He stammers awkwardly looking everywhere but my eyes.

God he's adorable.

"Come on, it's this way."

Harry follows me out to the front desk, the receptionist bites her lip as she visually undresses him while he's completely oblivious. "Hey Tess, I would appreciate you not visually assault my client. K?" I snap cocking my eye brow at her.

 K?" I snap cocking my eye brow at her

Harry snorts besides me. "Fucking bitch." She mumbles under her breath.

"Sweetie, you should really make an appointment with me about those anger issues." I retort smirking before Harry and I exit the clinic leaving her speechless.

"So there is some spice in that sugar huh?" Harry jokes.

"Oh, you have no idea." I reply as I unlock my dark blue Cayenne, Harry jogs ahead of me to my door leaving me a bit confused. He opens up my door for me which surprises me.

Well Well Well Mr Styles, you're full of surprises aren't you?

After thanking him I climb in and start the engine as he rounds the car and climbs into the passenger seat. I could tell he was looking over my SUV, it was really nice. A little overkill for a psychologist if you ask me.

**

June 2014-

"Imogen you deserve this, just treat yourself for once." My mother gushed as I look at the beautiful Porsche Cayenne in front of me.

"Mom I can't, I have too much going on for a car this expensive." I reply, shutting her down.

Fine if you don't buy it I will, Happy graduation babygirl."

**
May 2017 (present day)

"Erm Gen, the light is green." Harry informs me, snapping me out of my thoughts. "This is so weird." He mumbles.

"What's weird Harry?"

"Not being the one driving, not being the one making decisions.. Basically having no control over my life." He explains thoughtfully.

"Sometimes it's therapeutic to give control over to someone else." I reply simply.

"Are you suggesting I become a submissive Dr Horan? That it would benefit my wellbeing?" Harry deadpans leaving me stunned and immediately picturing him on his knees in front of me looking up with his jade eyes begging to touch me.

I need a kiwi... STAT!

"Well I uh."

"I'm just fucking with you Gen." He assures me as he breaks out into a big smile. I laugh off my awkwardness as I pull into a parking spot at the marketplace.

"I'm thinking we should grab a bunch of fruit and just bring it back to the center with us, you can try it in my room because patients aren't allowed to have knives. Whichever you decide on I can cut up for you whenever you need it." I explain, I had only used this technique on myself so I had to adjust around the perimeters of the program rules.

"Sounds like we are in for a tasty night then huh?" He said licking his lips.

Oh my fuck.