Chapter 109

Gen's POV~

"Wait are you serious?" He asks with his eyes wide.

"Absolutely." I reply smiling.

"But it's only been two weeks since I've been out and-"

"You would of failed by now Harry, plus I'm tired of being away from you. " I admit.

I spent all night thinking about this, I knew it was right. 

Harry's smile spreads as his eyes light up and he pulls me into his lap. "You're sure about this?" He asks and I nod softly before pressing my lips against his.

"Niall is about to eat all the food so you better put your dick away Haz." Liam shouts from the other room causing Harry and I to break apart as we giggle.

"To be continued?" He whispers brushing his lips against mine.

"Definitely." I reply, Harry slaps my ass for me to get up so he can get dressed, I exit his room and walk into the kitchen where I pile the rest of whats left onto my plate. After sitting down Harry walks in.

"Hey what about me?" He pouts looking over the empty kitchen counter. I hold up a second fork and smirk at him as he smiles comes to sit next to me.

"You two are so perfect for each other it makes me sick." Niall says rolling his eyes and Harry leans over to kiss me on the cheek.

"Wait till you meet my sister and watch Liam follow her around like a puppy." Harry teases and Liam gives him the sad puppy dog eyes. "See!!! Like a fucking basset hound!" Harry chuckles as Niall and I join him in laughter.

"Niall, how's the k-1 visa process going?" I ask before taking a bite of bacon as Harry shoots me a disapproving look.

"It's not actually, she met someone else." Niall says sadly.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry."

"It's fine Gen, I need to do some soul searching anyways. Plus being away from her I realize it was a bit of Stockholm Syndrome type love." Niall adds with a soft smile. "I'm just glad I get a fresh start you know?"

"I know exactly what you mean man." Harry says smiling at me.

**

Harry's POV~

After breakfast Niall left and we dropped Liam off before heading to Gen's house.

I'm so nervous.

What if Ever doesn't like me?
Will Gen leave me?
What about Gen's mom? 

I get the feeling that she doesn't like me but I have no clue why. At first she was encouraging Gen to go back early to see me but then it's like she flipped a switch. Gen said that she thinks she's been seeing someone which I guess is abnormal?

I don't know and that worries the fuck out of me.

"She'll love you Harry." Gen assures me, placing her hand on my knee.

"I'm more worried about your mom." I huff.

"She'll come around, I'm sure. Can we stop at my house really fast? I need her seat and I need to bring Talia's dress back to her when we pick her up." Gen asks.

"Sure thing baby." I reply and head towards her house.

"Hey Talia, we'll be there in a while ok?" Gen says into her phone. "Yea Harry's coming with me. Yes I'm sure, we will see you in a bit Talie."

"She has doubts?" I ask cautiously.

"About you? No, just something Lena had said to her." Gen replies quietly.

"Well we all know Lena is a fucking liar." I scoff as I turn onto her street.

"You can park on the driveway, my mom is gone for the weekend." Gen informs me. Once parked I jog over to open her door. "You don't have to do that every time Harry, I'm already impressed enough as is."

"My mother raised me to be a gentleman, don't change me now." I say smirking before slapping her ass.

"Well that wasn't gentleman like at all." She taunts.

"You know what they say.... Gentleman on the streets, freak in the sheets." I reply biting my lip.

"We'll see about that." She teases.

"Oh yes, we will." I tease back as she unlocks the front door and enters.

Her house is warm and inviting, I was surprised at the fact that the only photos up were of Gen, her mom and her daughter. 

"I'll be right back babe." Gen says before jogging upstairs.

I continue to look through the photos, one specifically caught my eye. It was a more of a recent one of Gen with her daughter in her lap, both of them were smiling at the camera and chills went down my spine.

"Gen?"

"Yes Harry?" She shouts.

"How old is Ever?" I ask.

"Almost 7." She answers and my eyes go wide, the beautiful girl sitting on my Gen's lap was very familiar to me.

I saw her once in a dream.