Chapter 111

Harry's POV~

Ever find out something that you cannot believe and yet it make complete sense? That's what I am experiencing right now. I'm in shock, I'm in awe, I'm happy, I'm sad. But most of all.

I'm in love.

"Imogen I really think you need to sit down." Gen's mom tries to calm her but Gen is in hysterics.

Oh God, she has no clue.
This is going to destroy her.

"Baby come sit down." I coo, wrapping an arm around her and walking her to the couch before sitting next to her. Her mom walks over and pulls a chair in front of us.

"Darling, what I'm about to tell you is going to be very upsetting." Gen's mom begins carefully.

"Just spit it out already, you two slept together didn't you?"

What the fuck?

**
Gen's POV~

"No of course not baby." Harry assures me.

"Then what?! What is this big secret?" I huff in frustration as I look at my mom. She goes to open her mouth but nothing comes out.

"Gen, Ever is mine." Harry whispers and nothing makes sense.

"But we never even met let alone slept together. What do you mean she's yours?" I ask, begging someone to tell me what the fuck is going on.

I look at my mom who is staring at me, her eyes full of.....

Guilt?

"Mom what is he saying?" I cry out.

"Imogen, when you went in to labor there was something wrong with the baby. She didn't make it." My mom whispers sadly and I'm even more confused.

"But she cried, I heard it."

"No you didn't. You lost consciousness from the induction medication. Your body physically gave out." She explains as Harry takes my hands in his and places soft kisses to them.

"How long was I unconscious for?" I ask.

"Three days." She answers, looking at Harry and mine's hands.

"But I breastfed her." I whisper.

"Any woman can breastfeed a child." She tells us.

"So then what happened? How the did I end up raising Harry's child?"

"The following night Harry and his fiancé rushed in, she was hemorrhaging badly from a placental tear. She died on the table while we we able to save Ever." She explains before glaring at Harry. "When he abandoned that poor defenseless baby I had to do something. I changed the records, your baby was born alive and theirs died."

"Where is my baby?" I ask crying.

"She was buried with Harry's fiancé." She replies simply. I cannot believe this. I couldn't sit any longer so I jump up and walk to the photos on the wall, all of Ever's photos.

God why didn't I see it before, she looks just like him.

It all makes so much sense, the DNA test Niall had done... The fact that at 42 weeks I delivered a premature baby. The Doctors said they must of made a mistake but there was so mistake, my mom changed it all.

"How could you? My baby died and I didn't grieve her!" I shout at my mom.

"I knew you couldn't take losing another child Gen, I saw how broken your marriage was and thought if there was a child I thought it would help." She admits and takes a deep breathe. "He abandoned his baby to be raised by strangers." She screams pointing at Harry. "I had to do something." She says softly.

Harry was quiet with his eyes on me, I can't imagine how he must be feeling.

He dreamt she was dead and he finds out his girlfriend has been raising her for almost seven years.

This is insane.

Harry stands to his feet and walks over to me, he then cups my face and stares into my eyes intently.

"I'm in love with my daughter's mother." He whispers.

"Harry I know you loved Car-"

"No...I'm in love with my daughter's mother." He says again a little louder. "You."

______
One more chapter left until the sequel which will be sexy as all hell.

______One more chapter left until the sequel which will be sexy as all hell

Fuck he's so hot.

Anyways, who is excited for the sequel????

Comment and vote if you love me!!!