Chapter 20

May 2007~

My eyes flutter open as I feel a heavy weight on top of me.

Niall's dad.

He had jumped in front of us when my dad pulled the trigger.

My father was scuffling with the police as he shouted mine and my mothers names. Niall bent over his father, sobbing uncontrollably.

My father killed his father.

**

May 2017 (present day)

"Gen?" Harry asks with his hand still on my knee, his thumb rubbing comforting circles into my flesh.

"Unlike your father mine is a bad man, a very bad man." I answer softly and Harry gave me a sad look. "Anyways we better get back to the clinic, this fruit won't eat itself." I insist as I put my seatbelt on, Harry follows suit and we drive back to the clinic in silence.

As we enter the building I walk a bit in front of Harry, Tess leans over putting her boyish chest on display trying to get attention. I shot her a look of annoyance and looked back to Harry, his eyes were on me and his lip pulled between his teeth.

He was totally checking out my ass.

Smirking to myself as we approach my room, I quickly punch in the code and let us in.

"You can go ahead and take a seat on the couch Harry, I'll go cut up the fruit."

"Can I help?" He asks politely.

"You could rinse them off but you can't cut them... Safety precautions." I say shrugging, I didn't want him to feel like I didn't trust him because oddly enough I do.

"Understandable." Harry replies nodding.

I spread out the assortment of fruit and Harry's eyes go wide.

"What the fuck is this?" He says picking one up. "It looks like some type of fireball."

"Dragon fruit." I reply smiling at his naivety.

"Fitting name."

He rinses the fruit as I cut it all up making a massive plate for him to try. Then I decide to have some fun with him. I jog over to my bed and grab my sleeping mask I use time to time.

"Here put this on." I insist handing him the mask.

"Why are you blindfolding me?" He asks with his eyebrow cocked.

"Because this isn't about using your eyes, it's about using your mouth. It's not about how it looks, it's about how it feels. How it tastes."

**

Harry's POV-

She's talking about fruit Harry.

Right?

Fuck this woman will be the death of me.

Sighing I put on the blindfold and lean back against the counter.

"Open your mouth." Gen demands gently and I do so as a piece of what I recognize as pineapple is placed in my mouth. "Wanted to start off with something you may be familiar with, plus many people find the pineapple quite erotic."

"Jesus you're blunt Gen." I quip.

"I'm not blunt, just honest."