Chapter 100*

HOLY SHIT CHAPTER 100??? 

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT * MEANS YA NASTIES!

It is currently 3:30am, I have not slept more then three hours since Friday and I WANT DONUTS......
That is all.
COMMENT IF YOU LOVE ME!

_________________

August 2017~
Gen's POV~

Harry's jade eyes are wide at me as he processes my words, after a minute or so a smile graces his lips before he kisses me passionately.

He's not ready to say it but he's showing it.
Yea, I can deal with that.

Harry pushes me against the wall even more as he pulls my knee back up to his waist and presses his body against mine. I let out a soft moan as Harry's arousal presses against my clothed core.

Forgive me Father cause I'm about to sin.

I grip the hair on the back of Harry's head as I tilt my head and deepen the kiss. He lifts my other leg up and wraps it around his waist as his hardness presses against me even more causing me to moan louder.

Scuffling could be heard in the church as I start to freak out. Harry lets my legs down but remains pressed against me. His hand sneaks under my dress and I squeal as he slides it into my panties and teases my slit.

"Can you be quiet?" Harry asks with his voice low and lustful. I nod my head softly as he smirks and slides his ring clad finger into my wet heat. "Fuck, you're always so wet for me." 

God I love it when he talks dirty to me.

Ok this may nod be the place to say that out loud.

Harry's lips distract my moans as his skillful fingers work their magic and make me come undone within minutes. 

"God I can't wait to be inside you baby." Harry whispers and I trail my hands down to his belt buckle.

"Why wait then?" I whisper as I pull off his belt then undo his zipper.

"I don't have a condom." He groans as I palm his arousal through his boxers.

"You don't need one, I have an IUD and I know you're clean." I coo at him as I pull down his boxers freeing his length.

"Fuck are you serious?" Harry asks me with dark eyes. I slide off my panties and tuck them into his suit pocket. 

Harry pins me against the door again as he pulls my right leg up around my wait and kisses me passionately as he teases my soaked slit with his swollen tip. Just as Harry goes to push in we hear footsteps.

"Harry? Gen? We are heading to the cemetery." Gemma's voice sounds.

Holy shit were we about to have sex for the first time in a confessional?

"We'll be right there Gemma." He shouts before looking down on me. "As hot as thing would be I want our first time to be a bit more special, perhaps involving a bed." He smirks and I whimper as he pulls himself from me.

Harry gathers himself as I smooth out my dress and hair before applying a fresh coat of lipgloss. After fixing Harry's tie and hair we make our way out of the confessional to the now empty church. Once we walk outside Harry is called over to help with the casket as the rest of us walk.

Anne was lagging a bit behind everyone and looking especially sad so I approach her and pull her in for a hug.

"Are you ok?" I whisper.

"I should of known Gen, I should of known it wasn't him." Anne replies crying.

"Everything happens for a reason, I truly believe that. Sometimes people have to be removed from your life and replaced with someone that you truly deserve. That's what I believe happened with Harry and I. That's what I believe happened so you could find Robin." I explain as we arm in arm walk to the cemetery.

"I'm so sorry for how I treated you Gen. I was a stupid fool, you're good for my son. You're good for my family." She sniffles.

"It's fine Anne, I'm just glad we can start again." I reply offering her a smile.

Once we were at the burial site I hang back a bit while Harry and his family start shoveling the dirt over his casket.

"That's quite the bed side manner you have there Dr. Horan." I hear a voice I never wanted to hear again.

Oh God.