Chapter 83

Harry has a warning for this chapter and it goes a little something like this....

_______________________________________

July 2017~
Gen's POV~

"So does this mean we can bang now?"

"Seriously Harry!?" I raise my eyebrow at him.

"I'm just kidding love." He assures me and pulls me onto his lap. "Although I'm a bit relieved, I won't lie. So what does this mean for us?" Harry asks.

"It means you can sleep in here whenever you want." I reply with a smile. "Naked." I whisper causing Harry to bite his lip.

"That sounds amazing, as long as you're naked too though." He smirks.

"Nah, I think I'm going to start sleeping in a frock." I tease.

"Mm you'd still be sexy." He whispers before pressing his lips against mine. "Want a massage?" He asks softly after pulling away.

"Is that even a question?" I retort and he smiles before tapping me on the butt to stand up. We go to walk to the bed but the bottle of wine catches my eye. Harry follows my gaze.

"It's not worth it to me, I have too much to lose." Harry assures me as he walks into the kitchen and puts the bottle back in the fridge. "Are you going to strip yourself or do you need help?" He smirks as he walks back to me.

"I don't think I remember how..." I look up at him biting my lip.

"Well looks like I'll need to refresh your memory." Harry smirks as his large hands grip my hips.

His lips brush against my neck as he pulls my shorts down allowing them to pool around my feet. Harry grips the bottom of my tank top and pulls it up slightly before kneeling down and dragging his lips across the skin of my hips and waist. His finger tips dig into the flesh of my ass as he leaves a love bite on my right hip.

Harry's fingers lightly brush down my legs as he pulls my black lace panties from my body. He pulls off my tank up as he stands to his full height before leaning down and kissing me passionately. Harry wraps his arms around me as he unlatches my bra, pulling it from my body. His hands cradle my neck as he deepens the kiss causing me to moan against his lips.

"Go lay down." He whispers after breaking away from my lips. I do as told while Harry pulls off his shirt and shorts before approaching the bed. 

I feel the mattress dip as he straddles my ass and begins to massage my back. Harry hits an especially sensitive spot causing me to moan.

"What did I tell you about moaning Gen?" He leans over and whispers with his lips against my neck.

Harry meticulously massages every inch of my body as he peppers kisses along the way. My body becomes completely relaxed and my eyes begin to droop, when Harry notices this he lays down besides me and wraps his arms around meas I turn to face him.

"My mom is having my dad's grave excavated so he can have a proper funeral after I'm out of here." Harry whispers. "Come with me?" He asks.

"Of course Harry." I reply softly before falling to sleep in his arms.