Chapter 55

July 2017~
Harry's POV~

Gen and I walk down the beach more to get away from all the other beach-goers. She hadn't said anything since she brought up Desmond, I think she's worried she's upset me but she hasn't. 

"It's so beautiful here." She said looking out at the water.

"Yea, I've never seen anything like it." I respond but look at her.

She's one in a million, my bright blue diamond shining through the rough

And suddenly she's chasing me with a crab...

"Gen put the crab down!!!" I shout running away from her.

"What, he just wants a kiss!" She says making a kissie face to the crab.

"Do that and I won't kiss you for the rest of the weekend."

"Whyyyyy, Harry no." Gen whines.

"Nope, I'm not kissing someone with crabs." I reply smirking.

"Fine." She says shrugging before walking away.

"Baby!!!" I shout and run after her, she drops the crab and runs away but I easily catch up to her.

She squeals as I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her into the water with me.

It's about time SOMEONE got wet on this trip..

**

Gen's POV~

"Harry!!" I squeal as he pulls me into the water with him. Once the water was up to our chest he wraps his arms around me and gazes into my eyes. 

It was like one of those slow motion moments, you know like in those cheesy movies. Where the guy and girl just stare at each other and you scream at the tv "FUCKING KISS ALREADY".

But now I know why they don't kiss, because this moment is amazing and I want to soak it in for all it's worth.

After what felt like hours Harry trains his hands down to my ass and gives it a firm squeeze. 

"Wow, I thought you were actually being romantic." I tease, pushing at his chest. He holds me tighter, not letting me escape his grasp.

"I can be romantic and feel your ass can't I?" He replies smirking and I shake my head. "Ok what if I did this?" Harry slides his hands down the back of my thighs and lifts me up wrapping my legs around his waist before leaning down and finally attaching our lips.

His fingers knead into my ass causing me to moan and giving him the opportunity to deepen the kiss. I could spend hours getting lost in his lips, the way he softly nibbles mine, the way his tongue caresses mine...

It's like kissing heaven.

We break away from the kiss and Harry rests his forehead against mine and looks down at my chest.

"Sooooo You promised me something Gen." Harry says smirking and I pull away from him and run to the shore. "You're not getting away from me that fast!" He calls running after me.

Harry catches up to me but trips knocking me on my back and him leaning between my legs.

"Mm I like this view." Harry says looking at my body under his. He leans down and kisses me slowly as I cup his jaw.

Holding himself up with one arm he trails the other down my side and grips my hip as he presses his arousal against my clothed core.

Why did I give us rules again?

I whimper as Harry pulls away. "I don't think I can control myself much longer Gen." He sighs.

"Me neither." I whisper. "We should go out tonight, get dressed, have dinner and stuff...." I suggest biting my lips.

"Hmmm what kind of stuff?" Harry says licking his lips.

All kinds of fun stuff...

***

If you smell a smut chapter coming soon you may or may not be correct....

Have questions for any characters!? Ask them here!!!

Vote and comment if you love me!