Chapter 94

August 2017~
Gen's POV~

"God dammit Gen stay still."

"You're making me look like a fucking hooker Talia." I snap, smacking her hands away.

"Nah you look smokin babe, best way to celebrate being divorced and free is to go out and get some." She teases.

"That never stopped me before, besides.. There is someone." I blush.

"Don't tell me you fell for tall, dark and dreamy." Talia taunts.

"He's so much more then that Talie, I'm in love with him." I admit and her eyes grow large.

"Like love love?" She whispers and I nod smiling. "Well even more reason to celebrate baby! Come on I picked out a killer dress for you, Lena will be here soon."

"You're still not going to tell me where we are going are you?"

"Nope, now go get dressed babygirl." She teases and I walk into her bathroom. Talia's my very best friend, we met while shooting for Sports Illustrated then the following year she transferred to SSU where I was attending. She now works as a promoter at some of the best clubs in town

I went to college with Lena, she's been through it all with me. She and Niall had a love hate relationship which was pretty hilarious to watch.

Looking in the mirror I didn't even recognize myself, Talia had done my eyes very dark and dramatic, my lips were a dark maroon and my freckles almost undetectable under all this makeup. She had straightened my hair so it hit right at my waist. I looked good but different.

Hanging up in her bathroom was a long sleeved backless black dress, once I slid it on it hit me at mid thigh and hugged my curves perfectly. I paired it with some strappy nude heels and headed out to Talia's room.

"Damn girl, you're definitely going home with someone tonight." Lena gushed.

"That's all you two tonight, I have a funeral tomorrow."

"Come on Gen, you can at least have a few drinks with us." Talia begs.

"Fine." I give in huffing.

"The car is here." Lena squeals looking at her phone.

"Let's go girls." Talia screeches and we head out to the car. All three of use squeezed in the back like basic bitches.

"You'll need these ladies." Lena informs us as she hands Talia a red velvet mask and me a silver ornate mask.

Well tonight is going to be interesting...

Once we got to the club the bouncer asked if we were single.

Weird.

Talia answered for us and we went right to the bar. "Hey Joey, three buttery nipples!" She yells at the bartender.

"What is this place?" I ask looking around.

"The Dungeon, down here is the bar and dance club but upstairs is the BDSM club." Talia explains.

Holy shit, this is the club Harry told me about.

The shots tasted like butterscotch as we took them, after our third round Lena pulled us out to the dance floor. A few guys would come and try to dance with me but I'd just turn away from them. Lena shot me a look but I made a promise to Harry. 

After a while I felt eyes on me, the club was dark but I could make out a man staring at me from the bar. His gaze was so intent it was almost mesmerizing. 

And I felt guilty.

"I need some air." I tell the girls and I head for the bathroom as my phone begins to ring.

"Hello?" I breathe into my phone

"Hey, I um... I ordered a drink." Harry says sheepishly

"Did you drink it?" 

"No, I zoned out and almost took a sip but caught myself." He explains

"Where are you Harry?" I ask, recognizing the music.

"The Guardian." He replies.

No fucking way.

"Harry I'm so fucking proud of you baby but I really have to go."  I tell him.

"It's fine, I'll probably head out soon. Be safe ok?"

"You got it." I reply giggling.

He's here.

I quickly walk back into the club and see the man that had been staring at me. His back was now towards me and I was able to make out some tattoos down his arm.

The gaze... It was him.

"Hey Joey, can I get a water?" I call out to the bartender before taking the seat next to him. "Come here often?" I whisper. He turns and looks at me, his eyes searching mine.

"You know.... If it were up to my boyfriend you'd have a broken nose by now."