Chapter 14

May 2017 (Present day)

Gen's POV-

I awaken to the sun shining through the window before realizing that I didn't remember coming back to my room. Somehow Harry must of brought me in here. If my boss caught wind of this I would likely lose my job. She did ask me to give him more attention then my two other patients as his benefactor was loaded and flooding the clinic with money though.

My alarm started sounding alerting me that I have a session with Harry in an hour. I jumped out of bed and took a quick shower before blow drying my hair. After carefully selecting my undergarments I slid on a navy blue blouse and paired it with a pair of white skinny jeans and some black flats.

With a few minutes left to spare I grab a coffee from the cafeteria before heading to Harry's room. He quickly answered but was missing his shirt. Harry's green eyes rake up my body making me feel a bit nervous which was shocking. Normally I'm the queen of cool.

"Good morning Harry." I say smiling as his eyes finally meet mine.

"Morning." He says in a deep raspy voice.

"Are you ready for your session? I could come back later if you like."

"No, now is fine. Just let me grab a shirt." Harry breathed. He walks over and grabs some weird print button up and slides it on only buttoned the button three so his tattoos were on display.

Fuck he's good looking.

I clear my throat trying to shake the very unprofessional thought of my patient before walking over to his outside sitting area and taking a seat in the armchair adjacent to the couch. Harry strides over and settles onto the couch as I prepare the recorder for our session.

"Harry I know you feel forced here but do you feel any different with today being your second day?" I ask curiously with my pen ready for his answer.

"Actually I do." He answers simply. "I decided last night to really give this a shot." He adds.

"Oh? What changed?

"Gemma, my sister. She's pregnant. It was kind of a wake up call for me." Harry explains. "I want to be the type of uncle that he looks back and remembers when he's older, that he tells his kids and grandkids stories about after I'm long gone." He adds thoughtfully.

"That's amazing Harry." I praised Harry, he seemed distracted as my eyes searched his jade greens.

God there is something about him that seems so damn familiar.

**

May 2017 (Present day)

Harry's point of view-

I could see Gen's lips moving but couldn't understand what she was saying. She was slightly leaned forward and the very sight left me well...

 She was slightly leaned forward and the very sight left me well

Really fucking distracted.

Snap out of it Harry, she's your therapist for fucks sake.

Yea my really really attractive therapist.

"Harry? Did you hear me? Gen says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry what?" I ask, pinching the bridge of my nose as I try to brush away my inappropriate thoughts.

"Your doctor feels that you not only have a drug and alcohol dependency issue but they believe you also suffer from satyriasis. Do you agree with this?" Gen asks a bit nervously.

"I'm not sure what that is but I mean if that's what the doctor says it must be right.... Right?"

"Well not necessarily Harry, satyriasis is a sexual addiction and I disagree with him." She says, looking away from me as she mutters the last part.

"You wouldn't disagree if you knew the number of women I've slept with Dr Horan." I retort leaning back in my seat and crossing my arms.

"There is a difference in sexual dependency versus using sex to fill a void which almost all of us are guilty of." She admits and I just can't get past that last part.

"Even you?" I ask with my eyebrow cocked.

"This is about you, not me Harry." She quipped before sighing. "But yes. I'm not perfect, none of us are. I disagree with your doctor that hyper-sexuality is a bad thing, in your case at least."

"What do you mean "my case"?"

"You're thoughtful, even under the influence it seems. With all the substance abuse you still managed to stay clean and safe. That proves that you do not have satyriasis, you are able to control yourself." Gen explains. "It sounds like you disagree with me, do you feel as though you're addicted to sex?" She asks curiously

"I mean I like it, it feels good but I don't think I'm addicted to it." I answer after thinking for a moment.

"Well that's good, 6 months of celibacy will be easier for you then." She replied quickly.

"Wait what?" I ask with my eyes wide.

"It's part of the program Harry, no sex for 6 months."