14.✔

Cassandra's POV

I wake up to the sound of someone yelling, they sounded pretty pissed. I turn in my seat opening my eyes to see Harry looking back at Ben shouting something to him. I fully wake up when I realize what's going on.

"Harry!" I yell now sitting fully up in my seat, he turns to me with an angered expression playing on his hard features.

"What?!" He yelled back pulling over on the side of the road.

"Why are you yelling at Ben?" I ask

"Because your little brother didn't use the bathroom before we left the house so now he's yelling to go to the restroom!" Really. He's so mad at my Ben because he has to use the restroom?

"Well let him go to the bathroom!"

"No! J-just shut up!" He yelled hitting his hands on the steering wheel.

"Just let him use-"

"I said shut up." He said through gritted teeth, his breathing was heavy and his jaw was clammed shut.

After a couple of minutes of just him sitting there staring out at the road he finally started to pull back on the highway. I didn't dare speak afraid he might snap again. I looked back at Ben to see he had his legs crossed and eyes shut tightly, he must really have to go. I turn back around to look out at the road to see we we're pulling up at a gas station. Harry parked his car at one of the pumps and turned to me saying.

"Make it quick." He said still through clenched teeth.

"Or what?" I dared to asked pushing his buttons.

He didn't say anything and just pulled out a small gun from under his belt and smiled evilly at me.

"Come on, let's go Ben." I said not looking away from Harry.

I heard Ben's door open and I took that as my cue to get out as well. I slammed the door behind me and walked to the front of the gas station and opened the front door for Ben since he couldn't because of his crutches. He hurried and went straight for the mens' bathroom.

I decided I should probably go as well, I walked in going for the stall on the end. After using the restroom I washed my hands and face, I looked like warmed over shit to be honest. My hair was in knots because I forgot to brush it today, I had dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep and my clothes could benefit from a good washing. I have to get me and Ben out of this mess, there's no way in heck I'm getting back in that car with Harry. I walk out of the ladies restroom to see Ben sitting on a bench beside the mens bathrooms. He stands up when he sees me and asks,

"We're not getting back in the car with Harry are we?" I look him straight in the eyes and say,

"Hell no." He smiled one of the biggest smiles I've ever seen on him and I grabbed his crutches handing them to him and walked over to the cash register.

"Hi, um... Can I use your phone real quick?" I asked motioning to the cellphone sat on the counter.

"Uh sure, make it quick though." The lady said.

I nodded, she handed me her phone and I took it dialing mom's number, it rang a few times.

"Come on, pick up." I spoke through the phone looking outside to see Harry getting gas.

"Hello." I heard my mothers sweet voice speak through the phone.

"Mom! Oh my gosh, you have to help us." I gushed through the speaker.

"What is it Sweetie?" Sweetie, wow mom, nice one.

"There's this man, he-he took us a-and his name his Harry." I said as fast as I could afraid he might come in here any minute.

"What!" My mother yelled frantic.

"And h-he's taking us to London-" I was cut off by the phone being snatched from my hands, I looked up to see a pissed off Harry...