27.✔

Cassandra's POV

I quickly stood up before he could reach me and held my ground. He looked shocked that I stood to my feet instead of staying on the ground.

"Do you even know who you just said that to?!" He asked screaming in my face.

"How the hell would I know?!" I screamed back.

"Don't you even use that tone with me!" He ordered raising his hand to slap me but I dodged the hit and ran over to the other side of the room.

When I turned to look at him he was fuming, his nostrils flared and his face turned red.

"Get. Your. Ass. Over. Here." He said pausing after every word.

I pushed my luck and for once stood up for myself.

"No." I said with confidence.

He looked furious with me but I could care less, he has hurt me and my family so much and I'm done doing whatever he tells me.

"'No' will never be an answer to me-" I cut him off.

"No." I said smirking, he stormed over to me.

"You're going to wish you never said that." I walked to him before he could get to me and raised my fist making it collide with his left cheek.

He turned his face and then slowly turned to look back at me smacking the side of my face but I didn't care because I got to hit him first. I may regret it later but right now it felt pretty damn good.

"Try that again." He said staring me down.

"Gladly." I smiled hitting him again.

"You're such a bitch!" He said pushing me to the ground.

"I'd rather be a bitch than the devil!" I screamed up at him with tear filled eyes.

He stopped dead in his tracks freezing to the spot he stood in.

"You're a monster, Harry, you're the devil!" I screamed tears streaming down my face.

"NO! I'm not! You don't know me!" His words sounded pained as they left his mouth.

"But you are." I quietly spoke, slowly looking up at him.

We locked gazes and I swear I saw tears fill his eyes but he quickly turned away from me.

"Get up, you need to start getting ready." He said walking over to the door.

I sat there shocked that he didn't try to knock my face off again. I really thought he would have at least yelled at me again for talking back. He stopped at the door not turning around and simply said,

"Now." With that I got up and walked over to where he was stood.

He opened the door letting me go first. I thought about making a run for it but before I could I felt a tight grip around my right wrist.

"Don't even think about it." He said with no emotion in his voice.

He lead me down a hallway, we made a few turns before we stood in front of a door that read, 'Baby Girls' on it. I wonder why he's bringing me here, he then opened the door for me.

Once inside there were tables set up with mirrors running up against the two longest walls, girls sat at them applying makeup and putting on wigs or curling their hair to perfection. At the back wall racks of clothes (or so called 'clothes') were hanging on hangers in all different colors, mostly red though.

"Hi, you must be Cassandra." A deep voice spoke.

I looked to where the voice was coming from seeing a man with jet black hair and dark eyes stood in front of me smiling.

"Yeah, I am." I said coming off a bit cold but still, why should I be nice?

It's not like anybody in here is going to help me get home. They're all disgusting big... Who only want sex.

"Well I'm Zayn." He introduced himself.

"I've heard a lot about you." Oh great, now what did Harry do?

"Oh, good or bad?" I asked.

"Well I heard that you called Phil a disgusting big... But I also heard that you are very beautiful which is very true." He smiled.

He has a very nice smile, well actually, he has a very nice everything.

Like damn, that face and those cheekbones.

"Oh, well, thank you." I said smiling.

God, I'm making a fool of myself in front of a very hot man that just called me beautiful.

"Well I guess I'll let you take her from here." Harry said awkwardly as me and Zayn locked gazes.

"Yes, I'll have her ready as soon as I can." He said.

Harry walked out of the room leaving me with Zayn.

"Well just follow me and we'll get your hair and makeup done!" He lead me over to a empty chair.

I sat down looking at my reflection in the mirror, I saw a broken and beaten girl. My left cheek has a bruise covering most of the area, under my eyes dark circles are noticeable and my hair is a mess. I have no idea how Zayn lied so well about me being beautiful.

"Alright, lets cover that bruise." He said smiling, he got out some foundation and applied it to my face after washing it off with a damp cloth.

"So, when did you get the purple hair?" He asked putting something under my eyes, I'm guessing to make the dark circles less noticeable.

"A few days ago, Harry got his done too." I said, trying not to bring Harry in this conversion but I have a feeling he would be brought into this anyways.

"Well, I like it a lot." He said smiling at me through the mirror.

He then got out some black eyeshadow and eyeliner. After he put them on he moved onto mascara.

"I actually think we'll put fake lashes on you." He said, after about five minutes they were put on and lastly he applied red lipstick.

"Make-up is done!" He happily cheered.

"Now just for hair."

After twenty minutes of curling my hair he was finally done. He stepped away from my chair in front of me to let me see myself. My mouth dropped at the sight. It didn't even look like me at all. I brought my hand up to my face and felt it to see if it was really me.

"Do you like?" Zayn asked looking at me through the mirror.

"Yes, thank you." I said turning to him.

"Alright, well you only need your costume then I can give you back to Harry." I stopped and stared at him.

He isn't really going to give me back to that man is he?

"H-Harry?" I stuttered out.

"Yes... Something wrong?" Everything is wrong, I can't go back to him, I'm scared to know what he might do to me, I thought.

"No, I guess not." I said looking down.

After that he walked over to the rack and looked through all the garments before finally picking one out and giving it to me. He lead me to a bathroom to put it on. I locked the door behind me and stripped down from my clothes putting on the red garment. It was kinda made like a one piece bathing suit but it had a skirt that went up to my ass, at least it covered my 'areas'. I walked out to see Zayn standing before me holding a pair of black heels. Great, heels, something that I never could walk in. He hands them to me and I sit down on a nearby chair and slip them on slowly standing to my feet.

"Ready?" Zayn asked.

I nodded my head and he grabbed my hand and lead me out of the dressing room. He then walked me down the hallway that Harry walked me down to get to the room we just left. After about five minutes of walking we finally stopped at a door, not the same one I hit Harry in though. Zayn knocked on the door then turned to me.

"Good luck, baby girl." He said then gently kissed my cheek leaving me standing there staring at the plain wooded door before it slowly opened to show Harry.