28.✔

Cassandra's POV

Harry stood before me looking me up and down checking out the sexy garment that Zayn had picked out for me.

But the look on his face wasn't one you would expect to see on a man that's standing before a girl wearing lingerie. He looked... Guilty? But why? Harry doesn't feel guilty, he's done so much to me and he's never felt guilty before so why would he feel guilty now?

"Uh... Come on in." He said not sounding too sure about what he had said.

I went on in as he opened the door for me. When I was standing in the room I let out a gasp at who was sitting on a nearby bed, Mia, the girl that had gotten beaten was sitting with her head in her hands. Quiet sobs are leaving her lips as her body trembles. The deep red cuts are obviously still visible on her pale skin. I feel someones presence behind me as their breath fans the side of my neck.

"Help her." His voice sounded pained.

I turned around to look at him only to see a very sad and guilty man staring back at me. Who is this Harry? And why does he want me to help this girl?

"Please." His voice begged me.

"Okay." I agreed walking over to her.

"Mia." I softly asked.

She looked up from her hands staring at me with stained cheeks and bloodshot eyes from crying so much.

"I'm going to help clean up your cuts." She nodded taking my hand as I helped her stand to her feet, she was shaking so bad it was hard for her to keep her balance.

I looked over at Harry and asked,

"Where's the bathroom?"

"Over there." He said pointing to a closed door about ten feet away.

"Okay, thank you." I carefully walked Mia over to the door opening it to be met with a small white bathroom.

I lead her to sit on the toilet so I could clean her wounds. I heard a creak at the door to see Harry standing there staring at me.

"The first aid kit is under the sink." He said motioning to the cabinet under the faucet.

"Okay, thank you." I replied opening the cabinet.

After looking for a minute I finally found what I was looking for, I took out the peroxide grabbing a cotton ball and pouring some on it.

"This may hurt a little bit." I said to Mia knowing that in fact it will hurt a lot.

She nodded. I started to rub gently on a wound on her leg, she winced in pain closing her eyes.

"I'm sorry." I spoke feeling guilty for causing her even more pain than she was already in.

"I-It's okay." She stuttered as I brushed the cotton swab over another wounded area.

After several minutes of cleaning her cuts I was finally done. I grabbed some kind of cloth that was in the first aid kit and started to wrap all of her wounds with it.

"There. I'm all done!" I happily cheered standing.

"Thank you." She said.

"You didn't have to do that." I smiled at her saying,

"It's okay, I wanted to." She got up from where she was sitting telling me thank you again then she left leaving me alone with Harry again.

I stood awkwardly in the middle of the room staring at the floor not really knowing what to do.

"Thank you for helping Mia..." Harry's raspy voice broke the silence.

"Mia's brother is a dear friend of mine and I just couldn't watch her in pain for any longer. He told me to watch after her." He told me staring up at me from his sitting position on the bed.

"Well you're welcome but it was really nothing, you couldn't do it yourself." I said back not making eye contact.

"That's the thing, Mia is afraid of me so there's no way she would have let me." I nodded understanding why Mia would be afraid of him, heck, I'm still kinda afraid of him.

"So, um... Where am I sleeping?" I asked.

"With me." He simply said.

__________________________________________________________________________

I was 100% NOT in the mood to write so I'm sorry that it's short and crappy!

So that chapter didn't go as planned....

Braces suck

I love you my little Psychos!

THERES NO GOAL BUT PLEASE STILL VOTE AND COMMENT?