17.✔

Cassandra's POV

"You monster! I hate you!" I yelled as Harry shut his door.

"You liar! You're a liar!" I cried, he just looks at me through the mirror above the dash yelling,

"Shut the heck up Cassie! Before I send you off with some man."

"Well he probably would be a heck of a lot better a man than you!" I spat back.

"No, no he wouldn't because all men like him would want to do is just hurt you in ways you would never forget." His words caught me off guard, knowing exactly what he meant.

"Well isn't that all you want to do? is hurt me?" I yelled no longer having any room for tears, only range was seen on my soft features.

"No... No Cassandra, I don't." What scared me most was how serious he was while he said those few simple words that I should be grateful for hearing but really they only scared me even more.

There's not one man on this earth that doesn't think about sex and 'banging' a girl so why is he saying that? Because he's a lair, he even admitted it, he's lying.

"You probably think I'm lying don't you." He said it like he was reading my thoughts.

"Yes." I say honestly.

"Well I'm not Cassandra... I'm not, I promise." He almost sounded believable but I wasn't going to believe that sorry bastard.

"I know you don't believe me, I understand. I probably wouldn't either if I was in your place but you just have to believe in that one thing okay?" He said still looking at me through the mirror.

"No." I simply said.

"I can't, you gave me no reason so why should I?"

"Because it's the truth Cassandra. If you don't believe me then believe this, when I was fourteen I saw my mother go through something I hope no women will ever have to indore. I'm not going to do what that man did to my mother to you... Okay?" He said looking on the verge of tears but I know him enough to know he wouldn't let one tear fall from those cruel cold eyes of his.

I didn't say anything and just looked back out the window letting the tears fall for so many reasons. Ben, will I ever see him again? Will I ever see my family again? Will Harry ever let me go? I didn't know the answer to any of those questions I had for myself and that is one of the thing that scared me the most about life. Not knowing what's going to happen.

Life is like a horror movie, you're sitting on the edge of your seat seeking to know what's going to happen next. You're a little afraid but also excited to know what's going to happen but it really doesn't matter because every great horror film has an end as well as every life has it's end. But what's important is making that end worth living for, same as the horror film. It's end needs to be just as good it's beginning.

* * *

I wake to the sound of someone calling my name. I slowly open my eyes to be met with Harry hovering above me, I jump back at the sight.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He said trying to sound soothing.

"yeah, right." I said under my breath.

"Come on, we're here."

I looked up at him saying,

"Where?"

"At the hotel we'll be staying at for the night." He said getting off of me and opening the car door letting me out.

I look up at the big sign that was lit up by lights, the sign reading 'Super 8'.

"Oh real fancy, you've out done yourself Harry." I tell sarcastically.

"Real funny, now come on and be quiet, it's late." I follow him into the lobby of the no star motel only to see a young man asleep behind a desk with drool dripping from his parted mouth.

I cringe at the sight. Harry then walks us over to the elevators, wow, they can actually afford elevators! I'm shocked because obviously they can't afford maids for there is about an inch of dirt covering the floor. Harry pushes the number '3' button and before long we're out of the dirt infested elevator and Harry is sticking the key in the lock. I have no idea when he got the key... Probably stole it.

After the door is unlocked and opened we walk in only to find the room is even dirtier than the rest of the hotel we have seen so far, I would hate to see what the bathroom looks like... After looking at the nasty hairy floor my eyes land on the one single sized bed placed in the middle of the room. Only one thing was going through my mind...

Hell no.