20.✔

Cassandra's POV

I stare at him in utter shock, he can't seriously mean we're 'getting a new look'! Can he?

"Well don't just sit there and stare at me, I mean I know I'm gorgeous and all but get your shit together, can't have you gawking at me all day." He said half grinning at me.

"Stuck on ourself much are we?" I asked getting out of the car sending him his famous smirk he always seems to use on me.

"Well when you're this hot it's kinda hard not to be." He shot back getting out of the car and walking over to the ally where the loud, so called 'music', was coming from.

I followed closely behind as I saw some tattooed and pierced people that didn't look too friendly (or at least didn't let on to be). I tried smiling at a young girl but she just gave me the finger, real classy I thought. Harry opened the door, well not for me because he just waltzed right on in leaving the door to slap me in the face.

"What a gentleman." I said sarcastically quickly opening the door to catch up with Harry.

You wouldn't want to lose someone in this type of place. The first thing I see as I enter the building is strobe lights, they're the one kind of light I could live without. They're so confusing and always give me one hell a of a headache. Once by Harry's side I start to take in my surroundings a little more instead of focusing on the blinding lights, there's a dance floor where girls in very little clothes are so called 'dancing' but really it just looks like they're rubbing their body's up against each other. I look away disgusted by the scene and let my pure eyes wander somewhere else. On my left there was a bar where guys and girls were taking shots and drinking who knows what.

Harry grabs my hand as we come up on the dance floor, for a second I thought he was going to make me start rubbing myself all over him but instead he just held my hand tightly and pulled me through the grinding crowd. Once we are finally away from the sweaty bodies he pulls me into a curtained room where a girl, probably around the age of twenty, sat cleaning some kind of tattooing tools. 'Oh, wonderful.' I thought, he's going to make me get a tattoo. The girl looked up from cleaning her tools after she saw us come in.

"Harry!" Her high pitched voice could break glass no doubt about that.

I had only heard her say one word and I already hated the girl, bad I know, but God that voice.

Her blue hair was put into some crazy rats nest/bun and I'm pretty sure she couldn't get anymore piercings for there's not one bare spot left on her ears or lip, her clothing looked like ripped netting, well actually I think it is. Harry walked over to the blue haired chick.

"Storm!" So her name is Storm?

Who names their child Storm? Well I guess it's pretty neat considering not many people would have such a name.

"Where have you been! I've missed your ugly ass around here." She jokingly said hitting his arm.

"You know, here and there." He said not making eye contact with Storm.

"I see... Who's this chick?" Storm directed her attention to me.

"Oh, um... This is Cassandra." He said.

I walk over to the blue haired one and extend my hand for her to shake but she only laughs in my face.

"Sweetie nobody shakes hands anymore." I just laughed along with them.

"So what can I do for you to day?" Storm asked looking back at Harry.

"We need a new look, especially her." Harry said looking over at me Storm smiled at me and said,

"I can do that." And with that she took my hand and led me over to a chair and sat me down.

She told me to lean my head back so she could wash my hair. Once washed and shampooed she started to put color dye in my hair.

"What color are you using?" I asked slightly afraid.

"You like pink and purple right?" She asked looking down at me from where she was putting the dye on.

"I- Uh..." I was too shocked to say anything.

Harry was beside me in a chair just like mine getting something done to his hair. All I could think about was that I was going to look like one of those freaks that my dad always says to stay away from. About an hour later my hair was being blow dried.

"Okay hair is done!" Her high pitched voice sang.

"Okay, so I'm done?"

"Oh no sweetie we still have makeup!" Great. Makeup.

Something I don't really wear nor like wearing. After a purple eyeshadow mountain of eyeliner and mascara she was finally done with my eyes, she applied a light pink lipstick I didn't mind too much and then some pink blush.

"Done!" She cheered clapping her hands.

"Now time for piercings and tattoos!"

"W-what?" The only piercings I have are in my ears and I never even thought about getting a tattoo, I aways thought they looked a little trashy on girls.

"You would look so hot with a nose ring!" She happily screamed.

"O-okay." Not even five minutes later the sting was gone and I was left with a hoop pierced into my nose.

"Shouldn't it be a stud?"

"Oh no, hoops will work fine." She smiled.

"Now tattoos, what will it be?" I really didn't know what I wanted or if I even wanted one.

"I really don't know." I said truthfully .

"Well it can be meaningful or it could just be something you like, maybe a butterfly or something cute like that." She suggested.

I thought for a minute then it came to me, I knew what I wanted.

"I think I know what I want." I said.

"Yay! How exciting!" She said getting her tools to do the tattoo.

I told her what I wanted and where I wanted the ink to go for the rest of my life. Once done I stared down at my wrapped up pinky finger.

"Wow." I heard a raspy voice say above me.

I looked up to see Harry with the ends of his hair lightly colored blue but that's all that I can see that is different about him.

"Blue?" I asked.

"Yeah, so you hair is like purplish pink." He was right about that, even though I still haven't dared to look in the mirror.

"So I see you got a tattoo... What'd you get." He asked.

"I got Ben's name put on my pinky finger."

"And why'd you do that?" He sounded kinda mad...

"Well me and Ben would always pinky promise and well I promised him everything would be alright and I still want to keep that promise even though I have no idea where he is." I confessed letting a tear run down my cheek.

"Get up, we're leaving." His voice now sounded stern and mean again

"Now where are we going?" I asked.

"London. I already told you." With that he got up and payed Storm for the tattoo and hair dye.

Harry practically dragged me out of the building and slammed the car door shut and sped off down the road.