32.✔

Cassandra's POV

I turn my head in the direction of the voice only to see Zayn slowly coming to.

He starts to mumble out words I can't quite understand, he moves his head back and forth his eyes still shut tightly.

"W-Where am I?" He stutters out finally waking up enough to get out actual words.

"You're in the basement, Zayn. Remember?" I ask knowing there's a good chance he doesn't remember what happened considering the hits he took from Harry.

"B-Basement. Why the hell am I in a basement?!" He yells starting to panic as he struggles to move being cuffed to the stone wall.

"Zayn, calm down. You're alright."I try and comfort him but it doesn't work for he just keeps on yanking on the chains but it's no use, he's only hurting himself.

"Zayn, I need you to calm down. You're only hurting yourself when you pull on the chains." I say sternly looking over at him.

He stops what he is doing and relaxes. I let out a sigh of relief glad that he finally stopped harming himself.

"What happened?" He asked looking over at me.

I take a deep breath and then speak.

"Harry hit you a few times and you blacked out." I answered.

He looked at me a bit shocked then slowly realized what had happened.

"Okay, I'm starting to remember that but how did we get up here?" He said motioning to the hand-cuffs.

"After you blacked out Harry then cuffed us to the wall." I spoke with pure rage towards Harry for doing this.

"That bastard." Zayn said under his breath but I heard it clearly.

I just laughed and agreed with what he had called Harry.

"Where's that little girl?" He finally asked.

I looked over at him and said,

"She had a key to the door so I sent her to go get the keys to unlock these stupid handcuffs." I reply, he nods.

"Good idea." It felt like it was silent for an eternity before Zayn finally spoke up again.

"I uh... Have a question..." He stammered.

"And that is?" I say looking over at him.

"Uh... Does my hair look alright?" He asked with all seriousness.

I couldn't believe he was actually worried about his hair when we are handcuffed to a basement wall below a whorehouse.

"You can't be serious?" I asked raising a brow.

"Um, well I'm not joking." He laughed I just laughed along with him and said,

"It looks fine." I smiled over at him and he returned a smile as well.

"So tell me about yourself? I mean it doesn't look like we'll be getting out of here anytime soon." He asked turning his body a little so he is some what facing me.

"Well I'm seventeen, almost eighteen, I have a little brother named Ben... But I'm not even for sure if he is still alive. Harry sent him with some men.

"He told me he would let him go if I went with him so of course I said yes but really he was just lying and now I have no idea if he is even alive or not." I struggle to speak as the tears fall, I wasn't planning on crying in front of Zayn but I guess it just happened.

"Oh babe, I'm sorry to hear that." He spoke softly to me.

"It'll all be okay. We'll get out of this and you'll find your brother and Harry will be out of the picture for good." I smile at his words.