24.✔

Cassandra's POV

I sit back in my seat trying to find a comfortable position since I'll be on this plane for the next seven hours. I'm still wondering how somebody hadn't realized who me or Harry are yet, I mean Harry doesn't really look much different even with the ends of his hair dyed blue. I could see how someone wouldn't recognize me for I look totally different with my purple hair and nose ring.

In a way I hope someone realizes who I am because I would like to go home and be with my family even though I have no idea if Ben is even alright or not. Then again I want to stay here with Harry and try to figure and help this man out. I feel as if there's a real Harry under all those tattoos and piercings, he just needs to be... Found and brought back to life but I have a feeling Harry isn't going to let the real him -if there is one- come out.

"Harry." I whispered slightly turing to face him.

He slowly turned his head to look me in the eyes and said,

"Yes, Cassandra?" I take a deep breath preparing for the worst of what he could reply with.

"Is Ben still... Alive?" I asked giving him my best puppy dog eyes hoping to make him feel bad and tell me where on earth my little brother is.

"I don't know." What killed me the most about those three words was how serious he sounded when he said them, he truly doesn't know.

"H-how could you not know? Did you even know the men that you sent him off with?!" I ask raising my voice slightly.

He looked taken aback by my little outburst and gives me a stern look.

"Yes, I know them and I also know what they're capable of so to answer your question more clearly, I have NO idea if the little shit is alive!" He yelled/whispered.

I could already feel the tears coming now that my little brother was more than likely not alive. It broke my heart to even think such a thought but deep now I knew it may be true. I spent the rest of the plane ride ignoring Harry and looking out the window. I never attempted talking to him (I now like to call him 'devil with curls') anymore and he never tried to talk to me either. I was glad of it to be completely honest, I still can't believe that jerk sent my little brother off with men that he knows can do very bad things to him and then tell me that he doesn't even know if he's alive or not, and he even had the nerve to call him a 'little shit'. Like, I feel bad enough as it is, why not make it worse? I decided just to go to sleep hoping to sleep through the rest of the flight.

* * *

"Wake up, we're here." I heard an annoyed voice say.

Oh it must be Harry's, I thought. I open my eyes and sure enough they're met with the devil himself.

"Get up, we're leaving." I did as I was told unbuckling my seatbelt and got up from my sitting position.

After about thirty minutes of trying to get our suitcases we were finally in the parking lot.

"How are we getting to your place?" I asked looking around the parking lot.

"One of my close friends are coming to pick us up." He replied not even looking my way.

"Oh." I simply said.

We waited for about ten minutes before a big black car with tinted windows pulled up beside us.

"Liam!" Harry mused as the so called 'Liam' rolled down his window, he was very attractive if I do say so myself.

"Harry! And who's this pretty little lady?" Liam asked looking me up and down.

I wanted to gouge his eyes out even though he was pretty damn hot.

"This is Cassie... She'll be working at the warehouse with us." He said evilly grinning at me.

What did he mean by warehouse? I'm not working at some dirty warehouse.

"Oh I see, well she should fit in just fine." He smirked.

Liam got out and helped with the bags putting them in the trunk of the SUV while I sat in the car still wondering about that warehouse. Seconds later Liam and Harry jumped in the car driving off.

I didn't speak a word the whole time, I was a bit tired even though I did sleep pretty much the entire plane ride. Liam drove for probably an hour before we pulled up at the 'warehouse'. There were at least a hundred cars parked outside. What in the world could be going on in there for that many cars to be out here?

Harry took my hand and led me towards the door while Liam followed close behind smiling at me. It was kinda weird, I really just wanted to make a run for it but my curiosity got the best of me. As we neared the building door music could be heard and the smell of alcohol. I scrunched my nose up in disgust at the strong smell.

As Harry opened the door for me I said a quiet 'thank you' and went through. Once I was in the building and took in my surroundings I could already feel the tears and the need to vomit at the scene playing in front of me.

__________________________________________________________________________

READ IMPORTANT

Cliffhangers oh how I love them!

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS IN BENS POV!

SHOULD I DO A QUESTION/ANSWER CHAPTER? BECAUSE YOU GUYS ASKED ME ALOT OF QUESTIONS IF I SHOULD TELL ME BELOW ALONG WITH A QUESTION YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER :)