33.✔

Cassandra's POV

I stand there in shock at what Lily had just said.

She can't be. Can she? I asked myself.

I mean there was always that little voice in the back of my head telling me something was up with this little girl but really? Harry's dead sister?

Wait. She can't be dead... Or I wouldn't be able to see her or talk to her. I snap out of my shocked state as her voice speaks.

"Are you alright?" She asks tilting her head to the side and cocking an eyebrow at me.

"You're supposed to be dead." I blurt out.

Zayn seems to zone back in at my words him leaning in towards me to hear our conversation more clearly.

"I am." She simply replied.

I stood frozen yet again at the young girls words.

"I died in a fire on May seventh two-thousand-four." She spoke.

I again stood there in shock at her words. My birthday is May seventh and she died on it.

"I would have been turning eighteen this year if it weren't for that fire."

"Wait, so you're seventeen? That's why you act so much older." She smiled at me saying,

"You're very smart... But have you figured out why Harry took you yet?" I thought on her question for a moment thinking of the endless possibilities.

"I haven't a clue." I answered so she would just tell me.

"I was all Harry had left when I died in that fire. It tore him to pieces... He just couldn't let me go." I listen on nodding my head for her to continue.

"My body still lays in the hospital, a few miles from here, wasting away in a bed with a machine making me breath. It's been ten years. I'm ready to go home. I'm ready to die fully, Cassandra... You have to help me." She begs, tears streaming down her face.

I felt so bad for her. Even though I didn't completely understand, I still understood enough to know that she was ready to go.

"I will but how does this have anything to do with me?" I asked hopeful, she took in a deep breath.

"After a year I think Harry realized that I wasn't coming back so he went off and started searching for another me, someone to call his own. Someone that he could control yet still love at the same time. He had thrown multiple girls down in that dungeon leaving them there to wonder what they had done to deserve that treatment but of course he would never tell them why he had put them down there. After leaving them with me for weeks he would then give them off to the men in this hell hole letting them do whatever they wanted with them." She said looking right at me.

Zany's mouth had hit the ground from pure shock,

" What the heck is going on." I heard him say to himself.

Then he just walked away to only God knows where.

"Cassandra, Harry is using you as a personal Lily. As me."

"But I don't even look like you at all." I say frustrated with this whole thing.

"I'm sorry but it's true." She sadly spoke.

"But you still must help me then run as far away from Harry as you can." I nodded willing to do anything for her now.

"What can I do?" I asked hoping it would be something easy so I could hurry and get out of this town.

"I need you to kill me." Her words felt like knifes stabbing my heart.

I couldn't just kill her like it was nothing then go on with my daily life.

"I-I can't." I stuttered out.

"You must though" She spoke.

"Set me free, let me go home." I nod agreeing to the horrible deal.

After she gave me directions to the hospital and what room she was in we were saying our goodbyes.

"I'll miss you even if I hardly got to know you." She said into my shoulder.

"I'll miss you too." I said back pulling away from the embrace.

"Thank you again... But remember after the job is done, don't look back. Forget about Harry, go home, find your brother and live a happy life." She smiled getting back in the tunnel.

"I will but I sadly know my brother is no longer in this world." I spoke back letting a tear stream down my cheek.

She turned to me and said,

"You are sadly wrong, he is still living." She grinned at me making my world light up at the thought of my brother not dead.

"How do you know?" I had to ask.

"I can feel it." She yells back as she disappeared inside the tunnel.

With that I grabbed Zayn and told him the directions of the hospital. We got into his big black SUV and drove down the narrow graveled drive. I looked back at the warehouse knowing deep in my heart that I am doing the right thing and that I will never have to worry about Harry again.