18.

Neptune:
I think my mom hates me,

Jughead:
I think she doesn't.

Neptune:
I'm 100% certain she hates me and I'm 100% certain that I'm the reason for the divorce.

Jughead:
Wanna talk about it?

Neptune:
It's 3:49am of course I wanna talk about it.
If that's okay with u

Jughead:
It's always ok with me.

Neptune:
My parents got divorced a two years ago but my dad didn't move out until last year because of controversy,

Jughead:
Controversy?

Neptune:
My moms the mayor,
Anywho, the only reason they got a divorce is because I found some stuff about my mother on the internet and I showed it to my father.

Jughead:
What kind of stuff?

Neptune:
Bad stuff.
My dad divorced my mom and when the divorce went public it was huge.

And now my mom is trying to run for a third term as mayor but it may not work due to the dirt I dug up.

Jughead:
If it was bad stuff you did the right thing by telling your father, Neps.

Neptune:
When it happened, Jupiter took my moms side.
She had stopped talking to me too. Jupiter has always been my moms favourite. She's student body president and she's on the cheer team.

And I'm just Neptune. A honour roll student who spends too much time on the internet.
My mom loves her job and if she could she would wash her hands of me just to keep her job.

Jughead:
That's probably not true,
Maybe Jupiter took your mom's side at the time but from what I can see, she really cares about you, based on her Instagram pictures, most of them are of you.

Neptune:
Have you been stalking my sister?

Jughead:
No,
I just looked one time but that's not the point

Neptune:
Anywho.

I've been doing everything to make my mother forgive me. And it's so clear that she doesn't. And my dad just puts so much pressure on me to get the highest grades so I can takeover the business one day, and I'm just stressed.

I'm not good enough for my mom and I'll never be good enough for my dad.

Jughead:
Don't worry about them.
Worry about yourself.
Don't live for anyone other than yourself
And sooner or later they will realise how amazing you are.

Neptune:
I'm sorry for telling you all this.
Normally I tell Ferris but he's sleeping at he has a big game tomorrow.
Thank you, Jughead.

Jughead:
Anytime.
Seen 4:30am.