73.

"And you promise you'll come down every weekend if not everyday," Neptune asked him. They were standing outside Jupiter's apartment building while the taxi driver loaded Jughead's suitcase into the car, Jughead's other stuff was already at his college dorm.

"Yes." Jughead said.

"And you'll call and text me all the time?" Neptune asked and Jughead nodded.

"All the time Neps." Jughead promised.

"And you won't kiss other girls?" Neptune said to him biting her lip and Jughead nodded.

"Absolutely not." Jughead said assuring her.

"Aw, baby. don't cry," Jughead said and Neptune's cheeks flushed at the nickname as she wiped her tears and Jughead chuckled.

"Your cheeks betrayed you. You have gone so red I'm going to call you baby all the time." Jughead chuckled and Neptune rolled her eyes before hugging him.

"Here," Jughead said pulling away from her and taking his beanie off his head and handing it to her.

"Are you seriously letting me keep this?" Neptune asked looking at the grey beanie.

"It will take some getting used to not having it on my head but you know, at least you'll have it," Jughead said and Neptune smiled before pulling him into another hug.

"I love you." Neptune said into his jacket and Jughead wrapped his arms around her.

"I love you too," Jughead said before putting his hands on her cheek and bringing her in for a long kiss. Once he pulled away he placed another kiss on her forehead before getting into the taxi.

------------------------------------------------------

Five months later.

Tagged: @GoldNeptune400 likesJugheadJ111: Angel, Load comments

400 likes
JugheadJ111: Angel,
Load comments...

GoldNeptune: I miss you so much omg.

BettyCooper: I miss you guys @GoldNeptune @JugheadJ111 @JupiterMerigold @FerrisJ863

JupiterMerigold: @BettyCooper I miss me too.

JupiterMerigold: I can't see the whole sweater but Ik it's ugly @GoldNeptune.

VeronicaLodge: I especially miss the free food @FerrisJ863