59.

Neptune got up from the bed and walked out of the room and into the living room where Ferris and Jupiter were sitting.

"I'm going to Riverdale," Neptune said getting their attention but before either of them could speak there was a knock at the door. Neptune sighed before walking over and opening it and in walked Betty and Veronica.

Betty was wearing a 'I love NY' t-shirt and Veronica was wearing a bored look on her face.

"We went to the Empire State Building!" Betty said excitedly and Veronica sighed before flopping down on the couch.

"We've been doing touristy things all day. It's Betty's first time in New York," Veronica said while pulling out her phone at connecting to the wifi.

"Ok, well I was in the middle of an announcement," Neptune said standing in front of the television and getting everyone's attention again.

"I'm going to Riverdale," Neptune said again and Veronica raised an eyebrow at her.

"To see Jughead?" She asked and Neptune nodded.

"Does he want to see you?" Veronica asked and Neptune shot her a look.

"That doesn't matter. I'm going regardless. Are you guys coming?" Neptune asked them and there was a long silence before Veronica and Betty started laughing.

"There's no way in hell i'm going back to the shit town," Betty said once she stopped laughing from her position next to Veronica.

"Isn't that your home? You should want to go back," Neptune said to her and Betty shot her a look.

"That town is so fucked up. It will chew you up and spit you out," Veronica said and Neptune frowned.

"It can't be that bad," Neptune said and Betty scoffed.

"My sister had babies with my cousin." Betty said and Neptune, Jupiter and Ferris all looked at each other.

"You what?" Ferris asked Betty after a long moment of silence confusion and disgust lacing his tone.

"Um...we don't have incest in New Orleans. So I don't really know what to say..." Jupiter said to her also kind of disgusted.

"Is that something that happens in Riverdale? Casual incest?" Neptune asked before looking back at her sister and best friend.

"I didn't even know incest was socially acceptable in some places," Neptune said to them holding back a gag before looking back at Veronica and Betty.

"Jughead's parents aren't like...brother or sister are they?" Neptune asked worriedly and Betty shook her head.

"It's not socially acceptable. They didn't know they were cousins. And no, Jughead's parents aren't related," Betty said and Neptune let out a breath of relief.

"Let's put Betty's inbreeding family on hold for a second. Have you asked dad if you can go to Riverdale?" Jupiter asked and Neptune shrugged before pulling out her phone from her back pocket and calling her dad and putting it on loud speaker.

"Have you run out of money? Again?" Neptune's dad said once he answered the phone.

"No, I just wanted to ask you to buy me a ticket to Riverdale. Please dad," Neptune said making Jupiter roll her eyes.

"No. Not again Neptune, I'm coming to New York in a week for a business meeting that you will be at," Neptune's dad said and Neptune sighed.

"I'll be back before then," Neptune said and her father huffed.

"The answer is no." He said and Neptune took a deep breath before crying.

"But daddy, please-" Neptune said through her tears but her father interrupted her.

"Stop with the fake tears, Neptune," Her dad said Neptune rolled her eyes halting her tears.

"Dad-" Neptune began to reason with him but he interrupted her.

"Goodbye Neptune." Her dad said before hanging up and Neptune sighed before looking back at the group.

"First time the tears didn't work," Jupiter said to her sister and Neptune sighed before sitting down on the couch.

"Don't frown, Neps. Besides even if he did say yes, no one would be able to come with you. Betty and Veronica clearly don't want to go back and Jupiter can't and I'm going to France in two day," Ferris said trying to cheer his best friend up.

"I would've gone by myself, And I would've taken Mercury," Neptune said while pushing a curl out of her face.

"What did Jughead say on the phone?" Veronica asked Neptune and she sighed.

"Just stuff. I miss him," Neptune said sadly and Ferris sighed.

"I'll buy you a ticket to Riverdale." Ferris said and Neptune's eyes widened.

"Money man Fez, strikes again." Jupiter laughed.

"I can't let you-" Neptune said and Ferris shook his head.

"I don't like seeing you sad. Besides I know you would have been sulking about it. It's no problem," Ferris said and Neptune smiled before pulling him into a hug.

"I love you," Neptune said into his shoulder.

"I love you too, now go make me some beignets. It's the least you could do," Ferris said cheekily and Neptune shot him a look but stood up and walked to the kitchen anyway.

"Ferris, I want to go to the Bahamas," Veronica said trying her luck and Ferris laughed.

"Eh, you tried V," Betty said laughing at her girlfriend.

A/n: Jugtune reunite soon. Vote and comment x