66.

"Neptune, I love you."

"Jug-"

"I hate that I'm telling you this over the phone and I know it seems like I'm going too fast but I love everything about you. I love your humour, your weirdness, your quirkiness. I love how you can double, triple or even quadruple text me without a care in the world,"

"Jughead-"

"I love your optimism, I love how radiant you are, I love how you're not afraid to speak out. I love your references to television programs and movies. I love how random you are at times. I love how you can eat four packets of jellybeans under three minutes,"

"..."

"I love how you can easily make friends. I love your optimism. I know I already said that but I mean it. You literally broke your foot and still managed to look on the bright side,"

"Jug-"

"I love how you don't hold grudges. I love how you call me 'JugBug' even though I lie and say I hate it. One time Archie called me JugBug I punched him, only you can call me that. I also love how you call me beautiful turd. I love how you can talk about the most pointless things for hours. I love how you can make me talk about the most pointless things for hours. I would watch paint dry with you and I'll still have the time of my life,"

"J-"

"I love how you take part in internet quizzes to find out what kind of kitchen appliance you are or how psycho you are. Like when you told me you were 80 percent psycho,"

"It was 56 percent-"

"I love...I love your beauty. I love how your eyes scrunch up when you are laughing, and your laugh? I fucking love your laugh. I love your curls, I love your curls, I love your curls. When you straightened your hair, it wasn't my favourite thing in the world but you still looked beautiful. I love you Neptune Emilia Merigold."

"..."

"Say something, please."

"I've been trying to but you keep interrupting me,"

"Well, say something now,"

"I'm never straightening my hair again, JugBug."

"..."

"And I love you too. You beautiful turd."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I love your sardonic humour, I love your defensiveness. You give the best advice, I can talk to you about anything. I love that. I love how you're not self-centred. I love your witty humour. I love your intelligence and I love how you have three freckles on the right side of your face and one on your neck, I love how you gently tilt your head to the side whenever I say something unbelievable, like you don't know if you should believe me or not,"

"I can't believe you noticed-"

"I love how you awkwardly drum your fingers on the table when you are waiting for your food. I love how you always take approximately four seconds to reply to me when you're online."

"..."

"I love how you always have that one stray curl that has escaped your beanie. I love how you awkwardly play with a strand of your hair when you don't have your beanie on. I love your laugh, Jughead. You don't do it often and you should do it more."

"Yeah?"

"Yes. I love your music taste. I love how you correct me all the time even though it gets annoying. I love how you use your thumb to rub circles into the back of my hand whenever we hold hands, and how you play with the short curls on the nape of my neck. I love how we can talk about conspiracy theories for hours. I love your ridiculous name. I love you Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third."

"Ah Neptune, what are you doing to me?"

A/n; so fucking cute I died. Anywho there's not much left now. Four chapters left I think. I'm going to make a playlist soon and vote and comment.

Btw comments give me motivation to update x