46.

"Neptune, remember when we were in Amsterdam and you fell in the canal?" Ferris said randomly and Neptune glared at him before throwing a pillow at him.

Archie, Betty, Jughead,Kevin and Veronica arrived at their hotel room a hours ago and they spent the time watching movies.

"Not everyone had to know that Fez," Neptune said causing the group to laugh.

"Why were you guys in Amsterdam?" Betty asked before putting some more jellybeans in her mouth.

"My dad had a business meeting." Neptune answered and the group nodded.

"We basically just spent the whole day watching movies and eating candy," Jupiter said randomly from her space on the floor.

"There's not much to do in Riverdale," Archie said and Ferris sighed.

"I've got an idea," Jupiter said and Neptune shook her head.

"The last time you had an idea we got arrested," Neptune said from her position next to Jughead.

"What's your idea, Jupiter?" Veronica asked her and Jupiter stood up so she can face everyone.

"Rughead, does Riverdale have a pool?" Jupiter asked him and Jughead adjusting his beanie before looking at her in confusion.

"You do know my name is Jughead, Right? It's not Rughead," Jughead said and Jupiter rolled her eyes.

"That's what I said, anywho is there a pool in Riverdale?" Jupiter asked and Jughead nodded.

"The community pool just closed for the day," Archie said looking at the time on his phone and Jupiter shrugged.

"So, what are we waiting for? Let's go swimming," Jupiter said with a smile and the group just stared at her. After a few long awkward silence Neptune threw another pillow at her.

"Other than the fact that Archie just said the pool is closed, I've got a cast on my foot you, bitch. I can't swim," Neptune said pointing at her foot.

The group have all signed her cast much to Neptune's Dismay, she wanted Micky Mouse's signature to be the only one.

"I forgot about that," Jupiter said before sitting back down.

"I can't believe we are missing San Francisco for this," Ferris said from his position on the couch.

"We can go to Pop's," Jughead said making everyone groan other than Neptune.

"Me and Jughead can go Pop's," Neptune said and Jughead nodded in agreement.

"So your just gonna leave us?" Jupiter asked and Neptune nodded.

"Go swimming," Neptune said and her sister glared at her.

"Just make sure you wear your foot brace, Neps," Ferris said and Neptune smiled before grabbing her foot brace and fastening it on her foot.

She stood up before grabbing Jughead's hand and dragging him out of the hotel room.
------------------------------------------------------

265 likes
Tagged: @GoldNeptune.
JugheadJ111: The planet Neptune is named after the Roman god of the sea.
Load comments...

GoldNeptune: when did u take this picture of me?

GoldNeptune: and hoW DID I NOT KNOW THAT?!

RonnieLodge: why don't you take candid's of me the way Jughead takes Candid's of Neptune? @BettyCooper

BettyCooper: @RonnieLodge I do, but you delete all of them,

RonnieLodge: @BettyCooper oh yh, love you

GoldNeptune: @JupiterMerigold @FerrisJ863 Did you know the planet Neptune is named after the Roman god of the sea?!

JupiterMerigold: no I didn't, what was the planet Jupiter named after?! @JugheadJ111

JugheadJ111: @JupiterMerigold the romans named it after their God.

JupiterMerigold: @GoldNeptune u hear that? I'm named after a God,

GoldNeptune: @JupiterMerigold bitch me too.

GoldNeptune: 💙

JugheadJ111: @GoldNeptune 💙

A/n: Roughly six chapters left and I don't want the story to end. I might make a second one?🤔 who knew social media books will be so fun.