78.

"You're fucking unbelievable at times Jughead." Neptune said and Jughead rolled his eyes.

Mercury died a few days ago and Neptune isn't taking it well and has started plenty of petty arguments with Jughead.

"You work from home and you can't fucking put the fucking toilet seat down. It doesn't take long only takes fucking two seconds," Neptune said walking into the living room and cleaning up.

"You've literally been finding every single thing to argue about. What are you doing?! Why are you cleaning the living room? It's spotless! I clean it everyday," Jughead said and Neptune pushed a curl out of her face and turning to look at Jughead.

"What are you insinuating?! That I don't clean because I have a full time job?! You fucking twit," Neptune said while moving a vase to another table and Jughead rolled his eyes before picking up the vase and moving it back.

"Um...I also have a job and I never said that. That never came out of my mouth. What the fuck is your problem?" Jughead asked and Neptune rolled her eyes before picking the vase up and putting it somewhere else.

"You're my fucking problem. You really get on my fucking nerves," Neptune said and Jughead scoffed before picking the vase back up and putting back on the original table.

"Oh I get on your nerves?! You language is absolutely disgusting, I hope you don't teach your class words like that," Jughead said and Neptune gasped before picking the Vase back up.

"Are you calling me a shit teacher?! You fucking turd, I'm an amazing teacher" Neptune said and Jughead rolled his eyes before grabbing the vase from her and putting it down on the table.

"Please the only reason you have the job is because of me. If it wasn't for me you'll probably still be job hopping," Jughead said and Neptune picked the vase up again.

"So you're saying I rely on you?! Is that what you're fucking saying?" Neptune asked and Jughead scoffed before grabbing the Vase.

"I didn't say that but your not wrong. You relied on me, Ferris and your father before you actually found a steady job." Jughead said and Neptune gasped before forcefully grabbing the Vase from him, she didn't grip it properly and the vase dropped shattering on the floor and Jughead swore under his breath.

"Look what you fucking done to my vase!" Neptune yelled at Jughead before continuing

"And do you think you'll be where you are now if it wasn't for me?! I basically made you. If it wasn't for my father you wouldn't have anything." Neptune said and Jughead scoffed.

"Do you know how hard I worked to get from where I was to where I am now?! Just because you sneeze and get what you want doesn't mean I did the same," Jughead said looking at the glass before looking at Neptune.

Neptune was about to reply but Jughead cut her off.

"My family lived in a fucking trailer park. My dad was apart of a gang and my mother was a waitress. My parents separated and my dad became an alcoholic and I was homeless. Do you know how fucking hard I had to work to get to where I am now?! Your dad gave me a boost but I could've done it all by myself. I'm not you Neptune. I had to work twice as hard to get what you were born with. You won't know hard working if it fucking punched you in the fucking face. You are just an entitled princess who gets whatever she wants whenever she wants. So fucking spare me the bullshit because I would have made it without you." Jughead spat and Neptune's eyes widened before they started tearing up and Jughead suddenly felt guilty.