Bonus chapter: 'From regular fangirl to fangirl boss.'

Two months later...

"Neptune, fucking give it back right now," Jughead said looking up at Neptune who stood on the couch, while holding Jughead's notebook.

"Wow, jug you really dig me," Neptune said with a small smirk. She had found some of Jughead's old drafts for the short story Jughead wrote her.

"Please, Neps, don't read anymore. They are really embarrassing," Jughead said reaching for the notebook and Neptune jumped off the couch before he could grab them.

"Oh, you think? You're so cheesy Jug," Neptune said and Jughead's cheeks flushed, he tried to reach for the notebook again but Neptune jumped back onto the couch.

"Can you stop jumping around? You need to be careful, you are carrying my offspring," Jughead said and Neptune rolled her eyes before jumping up and down on the couch.

"I'm only three months along, relax. Besides if Beyoncé could perform at the VMA's twice while heavily pregnant with her first born and twins, I can jump up and down on the couch," Neptune said while bouncing and Jughead shot her a look.

"Beyoncé is a God. You're not. Get down, Neps," Jughead and and Neptune shot him a look before jumping off the couch and walking into the bedroom.

"Okay, whatever, I'm just going to lay in bed and read about how much you love me," Neptune teased and Jughead blushed before reaching for the notebook again but Neptune moved it out of the way before he could grab it.

"Neptune, I swear if you don't-" Jughead began but he was interrupted by a knock on the door. Neptune raised and eyebrow at him before closing the notebook and walking to the door Jughead following behind her.

When Neptune opened the door in walked Neptune's father and his assistant, Lydia.

"Dad!" Neptune said happily holding her arms open for a hug but her dad walked past her and pulled Jughead into a hug.

"Son-in-law!" Neptune's father said while hugging Jughead and Neptune frowned.

"Wow, I've been replaced. Jug you've taken my space as favourite child," Neptune said frowning and Jughead chuckled before hugging him back.

"I can't stay for long. But I've come bearing gifts for my unborn grandchild," Mr Merigold said and Jughead chuckled.

Lydia handed the large gift basket to Neptune before gently touching her elbow while muttering a congratulations.

"Ok, I have a business meeting soon and I hate traffic. Neptune sweetie, I'll call you later," Mr Merigold said before kissing Neptune on the forehead before leaving the apartment Lydia following behind him.

"Did...did you just steal my father?" Neptune asked and Jughead smirked.

"What can I say? I'm very loveable," Jughead said and Neptune rolled her eyes playfully.

"So am I, by the looks of these drafts," Neptune said while putting down the gift basket and opening Jughead's old notebook. But before Neptune could read any of them out loud Jughead grabbed the notebook from her.

"You giant turd. I wanna read more about how much you love me," Neptune said and Jughead shrugged.

"Why? I can just tell you," Jughead said and Neptune blushed before picking up the gift basket and walking into the living room Jughead following her.

"You do all these amazing things for me and I hardly do anything for you," Neptune said while rummaging through the gift basket and pulling out a packet of sweets.