41.

"This is it. This is pop's," Ferris said turning off the ignition and turning to look at Neptune who was sitting in the backseat.

"Veronica said that they should be here in like three minutes," Jupiter said looking up from her phone and turning to look at Neptune.

"So we've got time to quickly drive away," Neptune said and Ferris' eyes widened.

"Have you lost your fucking mind?!" Ferris asked her before looking at Jupiter who was sitting in the front seat.

"Has your sister lost her fucking mind?!" Ferris asked Jupiter getting angry.

"You made me cut our time is California short. Made me change plans like seven times and now your changing your mind?! I'm missing San Francisco for you?!" Ferris yelled and Neptune frowned.

"What's the problem, Neps?" Jupiter asked her sister and Nuptune sighed.

"I'm not as likeable in real life as I am on the internet," Neptune said and Jupiter sighed.

"Oh, please, Neps. Your amazing," Jupiter said and Neptune sighed.

"And I look stupid," Neptune said and Ferris glared at her.

"You changed your outfit four times before we left the hotel, and you did your make up twice," Jupiter said and Neptune rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, but I'm only wearing one shoe," Neptune said and Ferris glared at her.

"Because your leg is in a fucking cast, it's literally in a fucking foot brace," Ferris said angrily and Neptune bit her lip.

"Ok, so what if we buy a really big shoe-" Neptune began but she was interrupted by Ferris.

"Absolutely fucking not. Jupiter get her out the car," Ferris said before unbuckling his seat belt and getting out the car, Jupiter doing the same.

Seconds later the back door opened and Ferris grabbed Neptune's arm and tried to pull her out while Jupiter grabbed Neptune's waist.

"Put me down, or I swear to god I will scream," Neptune said grabbing on to the car door while Ferris and Jupiter tried to pull her away.

"Just take me back to the hotel, so I can I prank call Lee Jensen and stuff my face with Jellybeans," Neptune said while holding onto the car door for dear life while Ferris and Jupiter tried to pull her away.

Ferris grabbed Neptune's waist and tried to pull her away from the car door, while Neptune was kicking her legs in protest she accidentally kicked Jupiter in the face.

"OW!" Jupiter shouted dropping Neptune's legs and cupping her nose.

"You just fucking kicked me in the face with your fucking foot brace?!" Jupiter exclaimed and Neptune stopped kicking to look at her sister.

"That rhymed," Neptune said, she was still grabbing the car door and her legs were over Ferris' shoulder.

"I don't fucking care if I turned into Dr Seuss, himself-" Jupiter began before she was interrupted by a voice.

"Neptune?" A voice said causing the three of them to turn their heads to face five teenagers.

A ginger boy, a blond girl, a Raven hair girl, and a brunette boy and a boy wearing a beanie.

"Hey guys," Neptune said awkwardly after a few moments of silence while Ferris put her down.

The eight of them just looked at each other for a few awkward seconds until Veronica squealed and ran over to pull Neptune into a hug.