69.

"Neptune I'm exhausted," Jughead said and Neptune rolled her eyes.

"It's 4pm," Neptune said while climbing the steps two at a time.

"I just had a five hour flight, and you're making me walk up fifteen flights of stairs" Jughead said following Neptune.

"We won't be long. Then we can nap. I promise you the stairs are worth it." Neptune said.

"Neptune," Jughead whined and Neptune blew a curl out of her face before turning to look at him.

"We haven't had five minutes alone. Veronica Betty, Ferris and Jupiter have been with us the whole day. All I'm asking is for half an hour alone with my boyfriend." Neptune said and Jughead smirked.

"Boyfriend?" Jughead asked smugly and Neptune blushed before shooting him a look.

"You're such a dork." Neptune said before turning back around and proceeding up the stairs making Jughead laugh before following her up the stairs.

Neptune pushed open the door and walked out onto the roof Jughead following behind her.

She grabbed Jughead hand and walked a little closer to the edge to take in the view.

"Is it worth the fifteen flights of stairs? I think it is," Neptune said tearing her eyes away from the view and looking at Jughead who was already looking at her.

"Yeah," Jughead said before putting both hands on Neptune's cheeks and putting his lips on hers.

Neptune kissed back instantly while putting her arms around his neck. Jughead deepened the kiss licking her bottom lip and Neptune smiled into the kiss before slightly opening her mouth letting Jughead slip his tongue in. They made out for a few more minutes before Neptune gasped and pulled away.

"What if we're sims?" Neptune said randomly and Jughead raised an eyebrow at her before quickly licking his swollen lips.

"So you interrupted our make out session to tell me that we could be sims?" Jughead asked and Neptune blushed slightly before nodding.

"Yes, Let me explain before you look at me like that," Neptune said before sitting down cross legged on the floor and tugging Jughead's hand gently so he is sitting next to her.

"Ok, so there this conspiracy theory that we are in a video game and we are, like, being controlled, right now. The people controlling us, customised us and like gave us our personalities, Right? And they don't understand us, they speak a different language and to them it's like we are speaking sims when we're actually speaking English. Like, these creators can kill us off whenever they want," Neptune said seriously and Jughead just looked at her in confusion.

"That's sounds stupid," Jughead said after a few seconds of silence and Neptune chuckled.

"Most theories are," Neptune said and just head nodded.

"Hopefully it's just a theory because one time I locked my sims in a room with no doors and left it there until it died," Jughead said and Neptune laughed.

"One time I put my sim in a pool and they couldn't get out because I didn't provide them with a ladder," Neptune said making Jughead laugh.

"And Avril Lavigne died and was replaced by a look alike called Melissa," Neptune said pulling out a packet of Twizlers from her hoodie.

"I read about that one. It's believable," Jughead said taking a twizzler from Neptune and biting into it.

"Have you read one that says that this is the past. Like we can be a memory and everything we are doing has already been done," Jughead said and Neptune raised an eyebrow before moving slightly to the side so she could lay her head on Jughead's lap.

"No, explain that to me," Neptune said looking up at him and Jughead nodded while running a hand through her curls.

"So, for example one of us is old, and we are simply remembering this moment. It's already happened," Jughead.

"That's more reassuring than the Sims one," Neptune said making Jughead laugh.

"College starts next week," Jughead said looking at her.

"Yup," Neptune said biting into a twizzler.

"How are you feeling?" Jughead asked while playing with her curls.

"Honestly, anxious as hell. But it's okay I'll be fine," Neptune said looking up at the sky.

"You'll be fine." Jughead said while playing with her hair and Neptune nodded.
----------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Hey, Hey," Jupiter said clapping her hands in front of the sleeping couple, making them jump awake.

Neptune's head was laying on Jughead's lap and Jughead had his arm lazily draped over Neptune's waist.

"Are you dipshits trying to catch pneumonia?! It freezing up here," Jupiter said trying to tame her hair that was being blown in different directions due to the wind before securing the blanket that was on her shoulders.

"How long have we been up here?" Neptune asked yawning.

"It's 9:30pm. You've been up here for five and a half hours," Jupiter explained and Jughead nodded before standing up and helping Neptune up.

Jughead yawned. He pulled Neptune into his chest when he noticed her shiver.

"Kinda cute," Jupiter said looking at the pair making Neptune blush.

"Now, come on. I'm starving, and we are about to order take out," Jupiter said securing the blanket around her shoulders before walking towards the exit of the roof.

-----------------------------------------------------

300 likes JugheadJ111: "What if we are Sims?" Load comments

300 likes
JugheadJ111: "What if we are Sims?"
Load comments...

AndrewsArchie: sounds like something Neptune would say.

KevinKeller17: I'm 100% sure it's something Neptune said.

FerrisJ863: I can confirm this is something Neptune said. 

VeronicaLodge: a part of me wants to know the context...

JupiterMerigold: @VeronicaLodge she has this theory that we are in a video game.

A/n: I fucking love conspiracy theories so much. Vote and Comment!!xxx